Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any acnecels / acnescarcels here taking sulfamethoxazole (Bactrin)?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
should I try sulfamethoxazole

Sulfamethoxazole
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sulfamethoxazole is an antibiotic. It is used for bacterial infections such as urinary tract infections, bronchitis, and prostatitis and is effective against both gram negative and positive bacteria such as Listeria monocytogenes and E. coli.

Common side effects include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, and skin rashes. It is a sulfonamide and bacteriostatic. It resembles a component of folic acid. It prevents folic acid synthesis in the bacteria that must synthesize their own folic acid. Mammalian cells, and some bacteria, do not synthesize but require preformed folic acid (vitamin B9), they are therefore insensitive to sulfamethoxazole.

You’re the drug expert of this forum man. Damned if any of us know...

accutane saved me. that’ll solve acne with some harsh side effects. that other drug looks like shit.

on scarring, recell can clear it up entirely. it’s only available in a couple countries rn

No but up until i was 19 i had terrible acne.

edward james olmos maxxx

Better than nothing

I've given up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back