Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are there any 168 cm cels here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28526
  • Start date
Deleted member 28526

Deleted member 28526

Banned
-
Are you 168 centimeter tall? how does it feel like to you?

Not a 168cmcel but sounds really brutal

Proxyphp86

Like this

I'm 1.66. In my country, 171,8 is average.

I am 5'5 so 163 cm. elementary niggers height mog me.

5 foot 4, so whatever that is in cm. Basically not even a Manlet, more of an under-the-bridge Troll. Being an Oldcel with a long grey/white beard, I really do look the part lol.

5 foot 4, so whatever that is in cm. Basically not even a Manlet, more of an under-the-bridge Troll. Being an Oldcel with a long grey/white beard, I really do look the part lol.
Graybeards are beautiful
284755p

Physically, I am perfectly fine with my height. I can reach all my shelves just fine lul
The big problem is getting no respect from other people and not being attractive to girls

You should go full wizard of you can. Much respect to you.
And you Bro :feelsYall: I did have it all long but I had to tidy it up, I hadn't properly shaved in a couple of years and as I was homeless when I started growing it it was quite unkempt and dirty and needed gone tbh. Am taking care of it now so should be full (clean) Gandolf soon :feelsokman:

Yeah that’s me

I am shorter. I am 165.1 cm :feelsrope:

It's foid repellent. :feelsokman:

Just boymaxx bro.

Physically, I am perfectly fine with my height. I can reach all my shelves just fine lul
The big problem is getting no respect from other people and not being attractive to girls
Yeah same idgaf about being short either. And I still don’t care that girls aren’t attracted to me because I’ve come to terms with it. I personally haven’t noticed a lack of respect though. Maybe I’m coping.