Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are there actually self improvement cels on this site?

Question

• Self improvement is a massive cope, i will participate in vices instead

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I'm a self-improventcel

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
My life is all about feeling good by self improving. Good diet, NoFap, grounding, sungazing etc. I try to do alot of things with my life to cope with the loneliness and to actually feel good, do the best i can with my situation through health. Whenever someone mentions self improvement on this forum, people tend to be offended and criticize it. They often post: "It's cope", "Chad doesn't need self improvement" "I want to die as fast as possible anyway so i will eat the goyslop, drink my alcohol and smoke my cigarettes" etc.

Am i the only one who cares about health or are there other self-improvmentcels? I know it's a personal question and alot of people wouldn't wanna admit they are self improvement cels because then they could get burned at the stake. So i won't display votes publicly.

My life is all about feeling good by self improving. Good diet, NoFap, grounding, sungazing etc. I try to do alot of things with my life to cope with the loneliness and to actually feel good, do the best i can with my situation through health. Whenever someone mentions self improvement on this forum, people tend to be offended and criticize it. They often post: "It's cope", "Chad doesn't need self improvement" "I want to die as fast as possible anyway so i will eat the goyslop, drink my alcohol and smoke my cigarettes" etc.

Am i the only one who cares about health or are there other self-improvmentcels? I know it's a personal question and alot of people wouldn't wanna admit they are self improvement cels because then they could get burned at the stake. So i won't display votes publicly.
I’m mixed. I believe in leanmaxxing, surgery, and hygiene but everything else is autistic cope. @Sasukecel left us because the copium from “self improvement” was too strong
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

No improvement for your face

I care about my health, but i don't self-improve

I dont give a fuck about my health I have lost all hope in life there is no point

I did 90 days of nofap and saw no difference

That's like saying "I care about my newly planted hedge, but i'm not going to water it and fertilize it."

Self improvement is ONLY for your own benefit.

It’s good to self improve but you will not gain anything for it.

Self improvement is ONLY for your own benefit.

It’s good to self improve but you will not gain anything for it.
So you see no difference in eating only french fries and cookies everyday compared to eating a steak with eggs everyday? The first meal is gonna result in you having poor health, while the latter will make you healthy, so you will ultimately gain something from it in the end.

So you see no difference in eating only french fries and cookies everyday compared to eating a steak with eggs everyday. The first meal is gonna result in you having poor health, while the latter will make you healthy, so you will ultimately gain something from it in the end.
your health is for your own benefit.

Nobody is going to give you a raise or consider a date with you for it.

Caring about health is not a cope as such, I mean yes it won't help you land a date if you are ugly and non NT but it does benefit you in a way. Now looksmaxxing is cope but it can work depending on the circumstances

Lookism works on all levels. Self improvement most likely wont be enough to ascend, but it will improve how others treat you. Im all for youngcels to improve if they can.

Same, i dont want to suffer from illnesses.

your health is for your own benefit.

Nobody is going to give you a raise or consider a date with you for it.
But you will feel better, so to say you won't "gain anything" from it is just a false statement.

The problem i see is that people tend to categorize self-improvementcels with looksmaxxers. They don't care or know what happens inside the body biochemically and what it does to your mental health if you engage in vices. They automatically think if someone eats healthy or avoids alcohol etc, he must be a coping looksmaxxer and that's the only reason he's trying to be healthy.

make me have a boner 24/7
Which is a good thing. It means you're healthy down there.
It's cope and all its users are looksfaggers
I think the majority of NoFappers are incels in denial tbh. They want a quick fix to get laid so it's very motivating for them to stop fapping because they believe it will be easier to talk to foids that way, which it is. When i was on day 70 or so i could maintain eye contact easier with a foid and i felt like asking her out. Of course i have a fear of rejection so i didn't, i'd rather try my luck on some dating site.

I’m mixed. I believe in leanmaxxing, surgery, and hygiene but everything else is autistic cope. @Sasukecel left us because the copium from “self improvement” was too strong
i only believe in hardmaxxing, only softmax cope i believe in is becoming low bf%

Lookism works on all levels. Self improvement most likely wont be enough to ascend, but it will improve how others treat you. Im all for youngcels to improve if they can.
Based high iq wisdommaxxed cel

I can’t self improve at 5’3 since human nature is a universe bug that has to go away for me to reach nirvana

Me too i feel better now that im eating chicken and eggs and not goyslop takeouts
Chicken and eggs are tasty, easily can mog greasy fastfood, which is also delicious.

Same here

I don’t believe in staying in my room 24/7 only browsing .is

Going to the gym, runs on the beach, making decent money, steroids, and sometimes drinking and video games are all copes not for me to ascend, but to not feel like a total piece of shit

i lost 90lbs and didnt get any more attention from foids. no weight loss for your autism and jawline.

Yeah, I take my vitamins, eat fairly well, gymcel like crazy, hydrate. I started meditation and stretching regularly. Nothing is really changing. I’m still pissed off, I’m still depressed, deep rooted tired that I can’t shake.