Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are their any other misogynistic websites/forums out there?

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
I feel like Incel.is is the only one.

There's a lot of little ones, but not many users and probably honeypots. I think it's mostly just this one and looksmax now.

.net and blackpill.club

Saying anything negative about foids is not even tolerated on most of the internet these days except for this site and a few others.

Non-Cucks United, I guess.

https://*************/index.php
Youll find people from this forum there.

There's a lot of little ones, but not many users and probably honeypots. I think it's mostly just this one and looksmax now.
Looksmax.org is not misogynistic, it is a bluepilled forum

Saying anything negative about foids is not even tolerated on most of the internet these days except for this site and a few others.
That’s the fuckin double standard, yet we have sub Reddits like r/FDS that won’t get banned!

I don’t consider myself to hate all women

since a % of them are good imo

maybe 30% are good, 70% are brats

Is there any way to get that subreddit banned? I'd love to do so.
Post CP and mass report it. That's how r/Braincels got banned.

https://*************/index.php
Youll find people from this forum there.
BasedHaven is a trash site
one of their mods (((anonymously))) banned me because I embarassed him about him using a faggot term ephebophilia to refer to girls

Babies

bunch of whiny babies over there not manly enough to take me on
falsely accused me of "slandering" because I pointed out that site owner's endorsement of mid-pubescent girl attractiveness isn't accurately "pedophilia support" as he self-described

Last edited:
Creating forums who are truly good in content is not easy and is dangerous: It can be easily shut down and legal problems can happen in the worst cases. There was a forum that became so hated that redditors make a lot of threads to ban it, the owner is now at prison for making a dumb and desperate mistake. There will never be good forums, the good ones have to adjust to policies that are light and moralistic/virtuous to last long.

wizchan doesn't allow foids but they kinda ignore them as opposed to hating on them
4chan /pol/ and /r9k/ are ok sometimes

We can annex forums by taking over low traffic ones and blackpilling while their one mod is asleep.