Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are the racepill and ntpill valid.

• Total voters
Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
Logic55 denies both these pills completely while I don’t. Do you believe in these pills?

@Logic55
@comradespiderman29
@Qwertyuiop99
@Rabbi Schneerson
@mcmoohyun
@MoggedByALoli

The bottom line is that if you are ugly and NT, foids won't be attracted to you. Being NT alone wont help you pull foids. Ethnic males who are above average or good looking can pull foids. In my country (United States) there are plenty of young ethnic males with gfs. And JBW only works in Non-White Countries, not in the West

The bottom line is that if you are ugly and NT, foids won't be attracted to you. Being NT alone wont help you pull foids. Ethnic males who are above average or good looking can pull foids. In my country (United States) there are plenty of young ethnic males with gfs. And JBW only works in Non-White Countries, not in the West
Regardless of your race, if you are good-looking you will have success with foids

Both matters, but NTpill is the strongest.

I knew so many ugly guys who were low inhib and got hot girlfriends and sex. Inhibpill is the strongest.

I knew so many ugly guys who were low inhib and got hot girlfriends and sex. Inhibpill is the strongest.
nah only with thugmaxxing+you gotta have to have a presence be low trust

Which @Logic55 probably isnt

nah only with thugmaxxing+you gotta have to have a presence be low trust
Literally every person i knew in my teenage years who were ugly and short got sex because of being low inhib. I was shocked when my brother showed a sex tape of a guy that used to be buliied because he was a manlet that had sex with a cute blonde girl. Was absolute suifuel, couldn’t sleep for days.

All that because he was low inhib.

Looks matter the most, not race or being NT

Both matter, but looks above all else. If you're NT and ugly, it really isn't going to help, but neither is being a Gigachad who is completely non-NT who shits himself the moment a girl speaks to him is also fucked.

As an introvert black I can say they're both valid

both but racepill more
ethnics have massive failo

race=80% of face you clown
that doesn’t determine if you wil be an incel or not. If you have chair jawline, symmetrical face, full set of hair, fit body, then you can ascend. You are forgetting that non-white people can ascend too but not all

both are valid but neither are strictly the sole causes of inceldom. it takes a large combination of the most degenerate traits possible blended together to create an incel.

The pills heavily relate to each other. A 6ft4 riceman who is good at basketball, has zero IQ or social inhibition is going to slay over a 5ft7 nerdy black dude who is good at maths. But how likely are these outcomes? Race heavily links NTness, IQ, height, and facial attractiveness together.

Being NT matters more for certain races than others.

The pills heavily relate to each other. A 6ft4 riceman who is good at basketball, has zero IQ or social inhibition is going to slay over a 5ft7 nerdy black dude who is good at maths. But how likely are these outcomes? Race heavily links NTness, IQ, height, and facial attractiveness together.
So jeremy lin?

NTpill is the strongest, thats why blacks have such a high SMV
Read up

NTpill is the strongest, thats why blacks have such a high SMV
No blacks are high smv despite being ugly because of dick size (or perceived dick size) and frame

As well as nt but the other too play a big role as well

Read up

No blacks are high smv despite being ugly because of dick size (or perceived dick size) and frame
Blacks have such a high SMV score because they are low inhib. It’s written on a scientific article that low inhib people are more likely to lose their virginity earlier than others.

There is Simon Mol which he is known to have a high bodycount due to low inhibition and he’s nowhere near good looking, same as other blacks.

Blacks have such a high SMV score because they are low inhib. It’s written on a scientific article that low inhib people are more likely to lose their virginity earlier than others.

There is Simon Mol which he is known to have a high bodycount due to low inhibition and he’s nowhere near good looking, same as other blacks.
He mogs the fuck out of me