Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are the new men on this site actually NEW to inceldom/the blackpill or are they young guys who discovered it organically?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
So are the new guys who joined here like 23, 30, 50 yo men who discovered this website randomly? Finding us was by CHANCE.

Or are you teenagers who, based on your HS-experiences, just searched around for what may be your problem and you just found us organically, as in, you were always GOING to find us. It was just a matter of time.

Which?

im stereo from lookism.net i found sluthate first after reading some info about elliot rodger. lookism for a time was the most knowledgable and wise place of psl, now it's overun with boring repetetive trolls that the admins won't ban because they need the ad venue just lol

We usually learn about the blackpill before joining the site.
I first came across it on /fit/ and /r9k/.
I got blackpilled nearly 2 years ago. It was after HS however

Nearly 30 here. Like most I started on /r9k/ but got sick of their female worship and the board started becoming so outwardly normie friendly, so I just bailed and came across this site. I believe I have been blackpilled for most of my life...just never had a name for it.

The dogpill leads most souls to this site

all the good users are gone. I think the new kids are just teenagers who are having a hard time at school.

tbh its probably a mixed bag but probably the 2nd one regardless of age groups/most other malespheres are becoming cucked so this is there refuge

Nearly 30 here. Like most I started on /r9k/ but got sick of their female worship and the board started becoming so outwardly normie friendly, so I just bailed and came across this site. I believe I have been blackpilled for most of my life...just never had a name for it.
this, except 2 years ago moved to r/incels

They are probably all teens who saw incels portrayed on the media and thought about joining in Without knowledge of the blackpill.

Went from blue-pilled, briefly touched on redpill then ended up blackpilled and now I just really hate women.
Found this site because of the misc

i had the feelings, heard the word, typed it into google, then became a member the same day

I have found r/incels back in around mid 2017 when I was 25. Now I am almost 27 and still a virgin. My guess is I will be around the incel circles until I die as my chances of ascension are very low as a currycel living in the west.

/r9k/ refugee sort of

and the black pill made sense

Lol nigger I was on the subreddit and discords but didnt feel like actually making an account just for a site devoted to inceldom. But too many white people talking nonsense and others who need to get fought back by myself.

Used to lurk /r9k/ and /tv/. Came here after taking a long break from the internet.

I was lurking here for a while before I signed up.

Im from le reddit akshually :soy::soy::soy: posts cuckface:soy: with red filter :soy:and:soy: big eyes :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back