Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are the jews suffering from hypergamy?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Title.

How can the jews overcome hypergamy?

Jews in the west do, but jews in israel don't.

I've read somewhere that at some point of history cuckoldry and miscegenation were rampant among Jews and that's why they're matriarchal (i. e. if your mother is Jewish, you're Jewish; the father doesn't matter) even though it's very uncommon and wasn't a thing among ancient Jews (notice how Jesus' genealogy is traced through the male bloodline)

I've read somewhere that at some point of history cuckoldry and miscegenation were rampant among Jews and that's why they're matriarchal (i. e. if your mother is Jewish, you're Jewish; the father doesn't matter) even though it's very uncommon and wasn't a thing among ancient Jews (notice how Jesus' genealogy is traced through the male bloodline)
So they are degenerate sick wacko people by nature. Interesting.

Some jews definitly do suffer from it but not "the jews"

Probably. They still have arranged marriages though, that's how Little Ben Shapiro didn't turn out an incel. Nepotism and connections.

Jews can suck my dick

Probably. They still have arranged marriages though, that's how Little Ben Shapiro didn't turn out an incel. Nepotism and connections.
I know him by the name of "ben cuckiro"

Fuck the jews.

All Jews have the potential to become rich because they are smarter than Non-Jews.
The majority of all billionaires in this world are Jewish.

my friend's a gigamanlet and half jewish, still has a girlfriend but only because he's NTmaxxed

No, they have their own homogen country with own laws and society due to being gassed by an austrian dude with a mustache.

Jews suffering from lack of new Hitler

Keep coping that all those Jewish scientists got their prizes for political reasons.

For that is what I said to Streicher, what I have always preached: we are fighting an enemy who, through many many thousands of years of schooling, is intellectually superior to us. Was it yesterday or the day before, or a year ago, I don't know, I heard or read: even before the Romans had their state, before Rome had even been founded, the Jews there were able to write. This is an understatement. They should have said, aeons before the Romans erected their state, aeons before the very founding of Rome itself, they were able to write. Look at the tablets of the Ten Commandments. Look at a race that today has recourse to, may I just say, six thousand years of written history, a race that has been making laws for let us say five thousand years or six thousand years - and I am not wrong, I believe, when I estimate a seventh millennium. The fact that the Christian church today makes use of this lawmaking is very depressing for me. But it tells me that this must be a race of the first order of magnitude, since lawmakers have always been great. And because of these realizations I fought against this enemy.
-Eichmann

Keep coping that all those Jewish scientists got their prizes for political reasons.

For that is what I said to Streicher, what I have always preached: we are fighting an enemy who, through many many thousands of years of schooling, is intellectually superior to us. Was it yesterday or the day before, or a year ago, I don't know, I heard or read: even before the Romans had their state, before Rome had even been founded, the Jews there were able to write. This is an understatement. They should have said, aeons before the Romans erected their state, aeons before the very founding of Rome itself, they were able to write. Look at the tablets of the Ten Commandments. Look at a race that today has recourse to, may I just say, six thousand years of written history, a race that has been making laws for let us say five thousand years or six thousand years - and I am not wrong, I believe, when I estimate a seventh millennium. The fact that the Christian church today makes use of this lawmaking is very depressing for me. But it tells me that this must be a race of the first order of magnitude, since lawmakers have always been great. And because of these realizations I fought against this enemy.
-Eichmann

Jews are extremely nepotistic, unlike whites