Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are the glory days of Corona behind us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Personally I think a second wave is coming.

Yes, the thrill is gone, but Corona will last for a while longer

No, it's only just beginning. The real turmoil will be over how we can possibly keep these lockdowns coming, vs. how we can possibly let people continue to get infected and die. 4th of Julies are getting cancelled across the country. California will be in lockdown until at least the end of July. The California State University system just cancelled all in-person classes for fall and other university systems are expected to follow suit.

I’m about to be in so much agony if this ends soon ngl. I’m pretty sure I’ll lose my will to live as soon as this ends

I want this to continur but i want this to end aswell. I’m tired of mail being so goddamn slow

the only reason normies were taking it seriously and staying home is because they're NPCs who mindlessly follow trends and do what everyone else is doing. now that the social media hype around #quarantine has died down, they forgot that it's even happening. I take a look at my instagram feed and all of my classmates are going to social gatherings and parties as if there's no pandemic at all JFL. hope they all get the virus tbh

i hope it never ends

mutates and kills everybody theory

Personally I think a second wave is coming.

We can only hope, I think I'll actually pray to God tonight and ask for this, I haven't prayed in a while

I'm kind of split when it comes to two things:
1. Weathmaxxing and life going back to normal (I become rich - hopefully)

2. Something happens like a freak mutation and Corona just starts wiping the human race out

I want the last one the happen more than the first one though

After you masturbate, and you've cleared your head of your base physical desires, and you think about what you want in life, that's what you really want deep down

I do want success, but more than that, I just want everything to end, I would kill any amount of people and die a hundred times just to see society truly collapse once, and fall into ruin

I just want to see that before I die, I could die in peace if I could witness this, sometimes I feel for this more strongly than I want to live

I'm just waiting for something to happen tbh, because I'm not in a situation to cause anything to happen, but if a situation presented itself, I would gladly give my life to see it happen

Sometimes even breathing seems like a chore these days, but I keep pushing forward, I push the thoughts the end it all in the back of my mind, hoping that #1 can happen, but more than that, so that I don't miss out on #2 happening

Last edited:
Jews do your thing. Keep Corona-Chan alive for the 2nd wave :feelsmusic:

It'll never end. The gubmint needs this power grab to control the inevitable collapse of society. Some other strain will pop up. Seems the media is pushing kawasaki right now. Maybe that's the next big thing.

I’m about to be in so much agony if this ends soon ngl. I’m pretty sure I’ll lose my will to live as soon as this ends
Brutal, me too.