Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are the average women aware of incel culture?

Cope or die

Cope or die

Captain
★★★
Not the man-hating feminists types on fds. We know how they feel. But the average everyday foid. Do you think if they are aware, do you think more of them would "take one for the team" and give incels/lower tier men a chance? Or are we so insignificant now that they literally could care less or worst case, want all sub-humans dead?

Edited.

Last edited:
The average zoomer calls men incels as an insult but they don’t really know what it even means.

Hard to say. Like, I think average foids probably just don't give a fuck about ugly and short men.
I mean, they never think about the reasons why some men are lonely. Yes, they're hypocritical and may contradict themselves.
They can think: "If I don't like him, there should be another woman who will like him".

not outside the anglosphere

they dont give 2 shits greycel

anglosphere:

a group of English-speaking countries that share common roots in British culture and history, usually the UK, the US, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada

Idk because I only heard opinions of egirls online and dk real life foids

anglosphere:

a group of English-speaking countries that share common roots in British culture and history, usually the UK, the US, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada
fuck it

___
I assume many people in Germany only use internet for an hour at most

Good question.

No.

They think we need a shower after we man up

Not the man-hating feminists types on fds. We know how they feel. But the average everyday foid. Do you think if they are aware, do you think more of them would "take one for the team" and give incels/lower tier men a chance? Or are we so insignificant now that they literally could care less or worst case, want all sub-humans dead?

Edited.
They’re aware of incels, yes. But people who identify as incels are a tiny, niche community.
Are they aware of the modern dating dynamic and the significant portion of men who get zero sex and zero dates? No. They have no idea. If they did, they would deny they have any part in causing it and continue acting as they do.

Blasian

Probably, but I doubt they stress themselves much with it. Do you think about disabled unless you're forced to see one? Probably the same deal.

Prob whatever they hear from social media or CNN. And no, they won't pity fuck unless they find you attractive to begin with.

Last edited:
The avg woman would taunt Chad with 'why won't you touch me, Incel?' and that's the only use of the word for her.

Not a chance unless she’s a homely hogbeast. Most foids will not go against their biological imperative.

The average zoomer calls men incels as an insult but they don’t really know what it even means.
this but sometimes they make fun of guys that look like virgins

like most things in life the average person doesn't even think about us
i would consider my mom average. she knows nothing about incels
i would consider my cousin average. she lurks here and masturbates to incel messages (though this was years ago. i havent talked to her at all really since a bit before covid)

i think, if im being honest, a lot of females can read our messages or know incels exist and just go, "oh. okay."
and that's it. they have more things to worry about. it's like if somebody tells me my favorite actor is gay. i go, "oh. okay" and then go onto something else because it doesn't mean anything to me or my life.

Average women aren't aware of anything, except their own pleasure filled lives

I don't think so

Nope. Hells no.

You think the average foid browse Asian cope subreddits like Aznidentity, asianmasculinity, hapas? You'd have to have attraction and/or sexual interest in asian males to begin with to have empathy for them and lurk their forums that are filled with hate, delusions, cope, frustrations and concerns. Which is to say a very, very small percentage of the female population. Even in "woke" SJW circles.

The only reason why incels get some acknowledgement nowadays are because of the whitecels. Because now its a white issue that deserves some attention albeit relatively little as of now. Its discussed a little by some white figures in alt media like Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson.

Last edited:
Unfortunately yes, but they think an incel is an average looking guy who could date a woman but choose not too because he's just too lazy and have a bad personality.

Edited.
At this point, yes — any woman under 35 is probably on social media and probably knows about this stuff via Twitter or Reddit or whatever retarded circlejerk they’re a part of.

Women hate incels — this much is obvious, they spend a tremendous amount of time mocking men ugly/poor men who can’t get laid. Spending any amount of time in their social media forums is an eye opening look into how women really think. It’s a blackpill in and of itself when you see how much of women’s insults come down to insulting a man’s ability to get laid.

An ugly low status poor male, even if said male was a genuinely thoughtful, intelligent, or humorous individual, is dirt beneath their feet — I think they know this, they go to great lengths avoid to admitting it for how it is and always blame men.

Women occasionally say things like “it’s ok because men are exactly the same” but this is just patently false — any look at dating statically (online / speed dating) or any number of surveys (those found on the blackpill science wiki for example) are evidence of that, but obviously women don’t give a damn.

Obviously women are programmed how they are and are going to behave how they do if given free reign, it’s basically why other societies (like certain countries in the middle let’s say…) have strict rules built into their societies to enforce monogamy and to fight hypergamy. They limit the female/Chad monopoly on sex and relationships which ends up being more egalitarian. Though obviously western women hate these notions as it would limit the privileged status they currently enjoy.

Last edited:
no they are busy living fulfilling lives with their friends/family

They know that the word incel is synonymous to virgin and can use it as an insult and that is all. They may or may not know that it is an abbreviation for 'involuntary celibate'. That is the extent for 99% of women when it comes to knowing anything about incel culture.

I doubt it. They act genuinely befuddled when you try to allude to lookism or explicitly express lookism related stuff . I recently told a foid at work i had never had a single genuine friend, she couldn't even fathom how that was possible.

Edited.
no not at all. Your average foid is into 50 shades n shit

They know at best that Incel is now a safe politically correct way to call someone a virgin.

Nobody cares about ugly men unless there's a school shooting.

They know that the word incel is synonymous to virgin and can use it as an insult and that is all. They may or may not know that it is an abbreviation for 'involuntary celibate'. That is the extent for 99% of women when it comes to knowing anything about incel culture.

They know at best that Incel is now a safe politically correct way to call someone a virgin.

Nobody cares about ugly men unless there's a school shooting.
Incel can be used as an insult over the internet against anybody that says something about muh queen. But for example how many foids do you think would fuck an Incel to stop a mass shooting?

At this point, yes — any woman under 35 is probably on social media and probably knows about this stuff via Twitter or Reddit or whatever retarded circlejerk they’re a part of.

Women hate incels — this much is obvious, they spend a tremendous amount of time mocking men ugly/poor men who can’t get laid. Spending any amount of time in their social media forums is an eye opening look into how women really think. It’s a blackpill in and of itself when you see how much of women’s insults come down to insulting a man’s ability to get laid.

An ugly low status poor male, even if said male was a genuinely thoughtful, intelligent, or humorous individual, is dirt beneath their feet — I think they know this, they go to great lengths avoid to admitting it for how it is and always blame men.

Women occasionally say things like “it’s ok because men are exactly the same” but this is just patently false — any look at dating statically (online / speed dating) or any number of surveys (those found on the blackpill science wiki for example) are evidence of that, but obviously women don’t give a damn.

Obviously women are programmed how they are and are going to behave how they do if given free reign, it’s basically why other societies (like certain countries in the middle let’s say…) have strict rules built into their societies to enforce monogamy and to fight hypergamy. They limit the female/Chad monopoly on sex and relationships which ends up being more egalitarian. Though obviously western women hate these notions as it would limit the privileged status they currently enjoy.
Very good post, friend. I'd only add that in Eastern Europe where I live foids don't even know that any incel forums/subcultures exist but they despise men who are still virginal in their 20s or have no dating/relationship experience. Women are similar tards everywhere you go, and as you rightly said, sensible societies all combat their Neanderthalean behaviour by introducing limits to sex life. Such countries are called patriarchies. Our current system is matriarchy.

Very good post, friend. I'd only add that in Eastern Europe where I live foids don't even know that any incel forums/subcultures exist but they despise men who are still virginal in their 20s or have no dating/relationship experience. Women are similar tards everywhere you go, and as you rightly said, sensible societies all combat their Neanderthalean behaviour by introducing limits to sex life. Such countries are called patriarchies. Our current system is matriarchy.
In matriarchal shitholes men are shamed for being sexually inactive becuse all revolves about pleasing females.

Women are not aware of anything. If women cared this community wouldn't exist.

i'd say so. i live in a spic country where the word should be a taboo yet lots of normies and foids know about it.

No. We are invisible to them. They are the last persons to have a reason to care about us.

no, only failed normies know this culture