Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are the aboriginal Australians the master race?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
IMG 8734

Here we have a couple of abo master race psl gods . What makes them the master race? I’m glad you asked.
They are the master race for a multitude of reasons:
1. They survived the harsh land of Australia for thousands of years. No other race could have done that
2. Despite living in this climate they still managed to invent epic things like WIFI, the television, guns, bitches, weed, money, YSL, gold chain, Maserati, pent house, helicopter, fame. (But then the evil white man stole it.)
3. They get all the ladies. JBA is law because they are hyper masculine gigachads
4. Humanity was created there.
IMG 8735

All of these prehistoric humans look like abos! There is no other explanation than humanity was founded by them. There for all of us descended from abos.
4. Martin Luther king was aboriginal. Look at there phenotype. It looks just like him
IMG 8736

Kikes are, indeed.

View attachment 1278803
Here we have a couple of abo master race psl gods . What makes them the master race? I’m glad you asked.
1. They survived the harsh land of Australia for thousands of years. No other race could have done that
2. Despite living in this climate they still managed to invent epic things like WIFI, the television, guns, bitches, weed, money, YSL, gold chain, Maserati, pent house, helicopter, fame. (But then the evil white man stole it.)
3. They get all the ladies. JBA is law because they are hyper masculine gigachads
4. Humanity was created there.View attachment 1278808
All of these prehistoric humans look like abos! There is no other explanation than humanity was founded by them. There for all of us descended from abos.
:feelstastyman: Explain false turtles then.

They look similar to proto-humans because they are the least changed race. (Evolved is the wrong word...)
4. Martin Luther king was aboriginal. Look at there phenotype. It looks just like him View attachment 1278813

According to @anandkonda.belgrade , yes

Aboriginals never evolved

No pygmies are

View attachment 1278803
4. Humanity was created there.View attachment 1278808
4. Martin Luther king was aboriginal. Look at there phenotype. It looks just like him View attachment 1278813
IMG 20240919 090206

You praise AASI genes all the time. Not the same thing, but similar
Never did I only praise IVC ones.

What I was trying to say is that curries with lesser or more AASI doesn't mean shit when 50-70% AASI Tamil dalits are out earning chinks in Singapore. Highest AASI Tamils and Mallus have achieved than "Muh Aryan" Poojabis can ever be.

North Indians feeling superior for having 10% less AASI and living miserable abysmal subhuman lives compared to us is laughable.

Anyone want to ascend with that woman?

inceldom discussed:yes:

Everyone would
Is it even a woman? Tumours on the face or way too much fat? What the hell am I looking at :whatfeels: Abos are truly the master of all humans.

Never did I only praise IVC ones.
IVC is INF + AASI mix
What I was trying to say is that curries with lesser or more AASI doesn't mean shit when 50-70% AASI Tamil dalits are out earning chinks in Singapore. Highest AASI Tamils and Mallus have achieved than "Muh Aryan" Poojabis can ever be.

North Indians feeling superior for having 10% less AASI and living miserable abysmal subhuman lives compared to us is laughable.
I agree with this