Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are TFLers some sort of a clique?

BeyondHope

BeyondHope

Banned
-
It seems like Steve Hoca has popularied that term and many guys who are technically incels are identifying with it. Youtubers like Oreo Man, HeedAndSuceed, that other funny black dude I can't remember the name of, are part of the TFL movement and they never refer to themselves as incels despite being exactly that.

They also seem to hold some grudge towards some PUA dude named Mr. Lucario because he says that looks don't matter. I don't know what's up with these guys. They are clearly incels but they don't identify as ones for some reason. It seems like they try to create a movement on their own.

Used to be, probably not anymore.

Hoca, what a legend.

Tfl???
Fuck guise, I can't keep up with these acronyms.

I don't hear much about TFL anymore. I think some people don't want to be associated with the Incel movement though

BeyondHope said:
It seems like Steve Hoca has popularied that term and many guys who are technically incels are identifying with it. Youtubers like Oreo Man, HeedAndSuceed, that other funny black dude I can't remember the name of, are part of the TFL movement and they never refer to themselves as incels despite being exactly that.

They also seem to hold some grudge towards some PUA dude named Mr. Lucario because he says that looks don't matter. I don't know what's up with these guys. They are clearly incels but they don't identify as ones for some reason. It seems like they try to create a movement on their own.
Many guys tell HeedAndSuccede to lose weight, he isn't bad looking.

NYincel said:
Many guys tell HeedAndSuccede to lose weight, he isn't bad looking.
And he really should. Heedandsucced is a bit of a softy. He barely even tries. Probably mentalcel.

iblamemyself said:
And he really should. Heedandsucced is a bit of a softy. He barely even tries. Probably mentalcel.

Look at George Sodini. Many here said he has a great face, esp for an oldcel. Maybe the fuckers here really don't know what is really attractive to women. You all measure face angles but I see women with all kinds of men. What is fucked up for most is what is above their face.

NYincel said:
Look at George Sodini. Many here said he has a great face, esp for an oldcel. Maybe the fuckers here really don't know what is really attractive to women. You all measure face angles but I see women with all kinds of men. What is fucked up for most is what is above their face.

Sodini was probably a 6.5 in his prime but he was weird.