Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are tallfag zoomers becoming more common?

• Thread starter BraincelsRefugee
  • Start date
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
Is it just me or are zoomers getting really tall? In public I am seeing more and more young tallfags from all sorts of backgrounds. Even typically shorter groups like Asians, foids and curries. It can't be normal to see groups of 5'10-11 noodlefoids on a regular basis. Or groups of 6'1-2 asians/curries.

I never felt particularly short at 5'7 but I started taking notice when I had to look upwards at highschool females, and crane my neck at males.

Wtf is going on? I look like a subhuman dwarf, an absolute joke compared to the new race of mega-zoomers. This shit is really scaring me boyos. Why did I have to become a manlet :cryfeels:

It’s the result of hypergamy and only tallfags being allowed to breed

Yes, moggers are everywhere, that's why I say if you are below 185 - it's over for you :feelsrope:
It’s the result of hypergamy and only tallfags being allowed to breed

Chop the tree so that it will meet you eye level.

Yes I recently saw an article where like 30% of uk men between 16 and 25 are at least 6 foot tall , so overall height are definitely going up in caucasian countries

The Fisherian runaway is real.

Like others have said, it's because women are being bred by the tallest guys: https://qz.com/378899/dutch-men-are-the-tallest-in-the-world-because-thats-what-dutch-women-prefer/

This phenomenon in the Netherlands is also happening elsewhere.

All the single moms probably have the same "baby daddy." There are also all the betabuxxers raising kids who aren't theirs.

This is why it's funny when I see leftists claiming feminism will help shorter men. The opposite happens. Hypergamy is let loose and women breed with the same few guys.

Last edited:
legit i have seen same thing happening i am 5'5 and see that every passing year kids become and more tall.

Yes I recently saw an article where like 30% of uk men between 16 and 25 are at least 6 foot tall , so overall height are definitely going up in caucasian countries
It's over

anyone short who can reproduce and do so at this point hates their unborn children

Average height has been increasing for hundreds of years. This trend will only accelerate with increasing hypergamy

Fucking fuck man. This is exactly what came to my mind when I was walking home from school today and saw a bunch of zoomers who were all either as tall as me or taller (I'm 5'9) despite me living in curryland smh

no kidding buddy boyo. I recently went back to loli hunting and zoomcels are noticeably taller since 2020 february :feelskek: 6' average or what? fucking over buddy boyo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

not really, humans aren't ,,evolving". we're just timeless manlets.

no kidding buddy boyo. I recently went back to loli hunting and zoomcels are noticeably taller since 2020 february :feelskek: 6' average or what? fucking over buddy boyo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Zoomers ate and slept a lot in quarantine. No wonder they are tall.

But to answer OPs question.

No, people are still the same. You're just noticing tall kids because you've been exposed to heightpill.

Is it just me or are zoomers getting really tall? In public I am seeing more and more young tallfags from all sorts of backgrounds. Even typically shorter groups like Asians, foids and curries. It can't be normal to see groups of 5'10-11 noodlefoids on a regular basis. Or groups of 6'1-2 asians/curries.

I never felt particularly short at 5'7 but I started taking notice when I had to look upwards at highschool females, and crane my neck at males.

Wtf is going on? I look like a subhuman dwarf, an absolute joke compared to the new race of mega-zoomers. This shit is really scaring me boyos. Why did I have to become a manlet :cryfeels:
manlets dont breed anymore