Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are tall men really THAT rare?

U gotta stop browsing reddit for your own health man

6"6 minimum height

deathfuel for under 6'6 cels

JFL “are the top 1% of men that rare?”

Probably a troll or a retard who doesn’t know the difference between heights

She’d literally call me a manlet despite me being 6’0”, lol. I’m above average height yet this dumbass bitch would call me short

im convinced all these women are dating the same guys

their husbands are always in the top 10 % of height

Lower your standards sweetie.

How tall would you guys guess she is? With the “you attract what you are” and all? She must be pretty tall right?

This is from a thread asking for your height plus your partners. She’s 5’10.5”.

This is mostly for the lurkers, I know members here aren’t surprised.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/1ehxq8l/comment/lg2xah5/

Last edited:
I’ve only ever seen one guy that tall irl, it was a teacher at my school and he used to play professional basketball

Least obvious ragebait

She’d literally call me a manlet despite me being 6’0”, lol. I’m above average height yet this dumbass bitch would call me short
I wanted to type "over for 6'0 mantlecels" as a joke but then I realized it wasn't really a joke anymore. 6'0 used to be considered tall (in my slav country) but now it's more of an absolute minimum requirement, seems to me.
Or maybe I just bought into the "zoomers are 6'3 on average now" meme, idk.

Just ignore over 90% of the population theory

Probably to her normal and short men are invisible, so of course she doesn't notice them.

It’s over for 6’5 manlet cels

5’9 is the new 5’3. It’s over. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wanted to type "over for 6'0 mantlecels" as a joke but then I realized it wasn't really a joke anymore. 6'0 used to be considered tall (in my slav country) but now it's more of an absolute minimum requirement, seems to me.
Or maybe I just bought into the "zoomers are 6'3 on average now" meme, idk.
I honestly don't even feel tall among zoomer men. I literally feel average height. I heightmog most boomers, but 6'0" honestly feels so average with zoomer men. Height inflation seems to be very real

I don't even know what would happen to me in the west if my 5'2 ass was there

I saw maybe 3 guys today at uni that were around 6’6 and I spent the entire day at campus. I saw 3000 men at least… not rare lol…

Rip the 6’10 guy, not even he can keep his gf from being in an open relationship

Cool.
Any slut can give her cunt to a tall guy, and sure he'll bust in it unless you're literally obese of diformed.
Try to get one to marry you now, whore.

*On le tinder*
*filter : 6ft8 Minimum*
*Swipe, swipe, swipe*
"Hey slut, I need a hole, u available ?" :chad:
"sure" :foidSoy:

*Later that day*

"Are tall guys really that rare ?"

I honestly don't even feel tall among zoomer men. I literally feel average height. I heightmog most boomers, but 6'0" honestly feels so average with zoomer men. Height inflation seems to be very real
This is very weird though considering the goyslop they're raised on, our diet is at it's worst historically. They should all be short and recessed by that logic

Guess the rampant hypergamy of millenial foids (zoomers' moms) overrides the shitty diet they feed their kids, cause the genes of chads they exclusively bred with are too strong lol

I wanna paint the walls with her blood

I've only seen 2 6'10 guys in my life.

This is very weird though considering the goyslop they're raised on, our diet is at it's worst historically. They should all be short and recessed by that logic

Guess the rampant hypergamy of millenial foids (zoomers' moms) overrides the shitty diet they feed their kids, cause the genes of chads they exclusively bred with are too strong lol
Agreed

U gotta stop browsing reddit for your own health man
everyone on reddit is larping its like those mgtow loosers everyone of them is 6 foot 6 figures and 6 inches.

Fakecel trait
No. My height helps me get treated with more respect by other men, but it hasn’t done me anything for getting women. I have too many other flaws

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back