Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are straight guys willing to date a trans girl?

tons of cucks will

Putin needs to press the big red button already.

that would make the "straight" person gay since a "trans girl" is just another faggot.

The answers are pretty much all NO.
But once they perfect all the tranny surgeries (face feminization and the dick-to-fuckhole conversion) and normalize puberty blockers, there won't be a way to know without a DNA test or medical imaging.
Imagine walking around with an ultrasound to check if the hot chick at the bar has a uterus.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/10e5ub7/comment/j4p5uci/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/10e5ub7/comment/j4p6b7m/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

What a silly scenario then, haha. Straight males do not want to fuck mentally ill males who think they are female. It goes directly against our biological urges/imperative - society has nothing to do with it (if we were raised around such abominations, perhaps more males would be open to dating them - that society doesn't currently exist and those hypothetical males wouldn't be entirely straight).

First they forbid us for feelings attraction to prime young women, then they force us feel attraction for men. When you thought it couldn't get worse...

Remember:
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

Remember:
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
37b60c9e9754ecde6c2098b0c964791a1fec84f0c02d8024749dc8e511d46a65 1

Jfl.No it is becoming very hard to spot those creatures.The governament should put in the ID a mark that says he cut his dick and became tranny .

You're a homosexual/sodomite if you even consider it.

U will never be another gender, faggot

no. i want a natural vagina to place my penis in:cool:

View attachment 697019
Jfl.No it is becoming very hard to spot those creatures.The governament should put in the ID a mark that says he cut his dick and became tranny .
Left looks 100x more womanly than the creature on the right. Trannies are disgusting subhumans and anyone who would even consider the option of dating one is a repressed faggot.

I don’t understand these threads Redditors make. Obv most of the thread will say no, so what’re they after?

I’d suggest that they go to Inceltear. Everyone there who isn’t a tranny themself is going to fall head over heels for you.

"Straight" Men who date trannies are faggots.

No, i'm straight

no fucking way

@_meh @Tryna Ascend are experts on this subject

@Broly is a "straight" "man" and he's dated plenty of trans "women" including the resident roach @Cope_Time

I Wonder how russia IS Doing These days.

Reminds me On how ignorant / entertained everyone is getting to the Point of forgetting the War "

He wouldn't. Kids of russian elites live/study/work in the western countries. They have a lot of property there.
Nuking their second home is pointless for them.

I think the main issue is, that it's a dude with his cock chopped off

No incel dick for you troon

Im not a degenerate faggot alhamdulillah

No, not a faggot

whites are devils and capable of anything so for white men it is a yes because it will go down well with the evil spirits inside of them

Woman = Vagina;
Man = Penis;
Tranny = Penis;
Tranny ≠ Vagina.

So if we substitute:

Tranny ≠ Woman;
Tranny = Man.

Ergo trannies are men. I would not date a man because I am not gay, simple as that.

Dudes, the truth is: trans women, if they're passable, have a queue of suitors for dates, sex, relationships, etc.
Whether this is gay or not is entirely besides the point. The fact is that trannies have lots of degenerate, high-risk sex. In my shithole country (Brazil) 20% of fags have HIV, but HIV is found in about 1/3 of the trans pop. Trans are having more degenerate sex than fags.

Dudes, the truth is: trans women, if they're passable, have a queue of suitors for dates, sex, relationships, etc.
Whether this is gay or not is entirely besides the point. The fact is that trannies have lots of degenerate, high-risk sex. In my shithole country (Brazil) 20% of fags have HIV, but HIV is found in about 1/3 of the trans pop. Trans are having more degenerate sex than fags.
I agree that trannies get simped for as much as foids especially today where there's less of a stigma for dating a tranny, but it's still gay. But faggots are promiscuous in general so they can't be incel.

I agree that trannies get simped for as much as foids especially today where there's less of a stigma for dating a tranny, but it's still gay. But faggots are promiscuous in general so they can't be incel.
Dating trannies is also a good cope for fags that still believe they're straight
"What do you mean I'm gay, I'm dating a woman! The fact that I love sucking her cock is irrelevant"

Dating trannies is also a good cope for fags that still believe they're straight
"What do you mean I'm gay, I'm dating a woman! The fact that I love sucking her cock is irrelevant"
Yeah, they're still gay, it's all to give them cognitive dissonance.