Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are some incels destined to geniunely escape inceldom?+BACKSTORY

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
So this is kinda a sequel to the thread about the bully I made the other day.

The “bully” (retard manlet alpha) in our group was trying to court some girl for the last 2 months and eventually he got cucked during one of our trips to the amusement park

To put it bluntly, some low IQ curry mentalcel in our group cucked him. She was too scared to ride one of the rides at the park and she asked him to ride with her. He said yes and she basically held his hand throughout the trip.

All while the bully manlet watched out of anger.

Part of me is happy because I kinda hate the Bully Manlet but it doesn’t abide by the racepill since a white manlet (superior race) was cucked by a curry (inferior race) and took a white girl away (superior race)

And it doesn’t make sense that me (black, superior race) does not have a girlfriend.

this curry guy was usually an incel but I guess he finally got a lucky break after failing miserably at getting girls throughout high school. So my question is do some incels have the ability to escape inceldom?

some incels have the ability to escape

ik damn well if this looksmaxxing doesn't work im getting surgery :feelskek:

Your bully lacking female gaze
The height

She held his hand and that's all?
He is still incel boyo, nothing happened.

I think that it's better to learn what your limitations are on your own, than to rely on what other people tell you.

Personally, I'm starting to get tired of people telling me that I can't do this or that despite me experiencing otherwise.

The damage would be already done. Teenagelovepill is one of the hardest ones. Soldier Jake Davison swallowed it and couldn't handle it

i am truecel because is fun.