Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are socialanxietycels the same as mentalcels?

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
I've been told I'm not so hideous I'm unfuckable, by true femoids I can trust and blackpilled normies.
Plus, I supported this crazy idea by going out into the world and finding guys that I mog...they also had GFs. So I'm def not a 2/10 subhuman unfuckable.

The real reason I don't have a gf is maybe because I have really bad social anxiety. I just suck at flirting. I've only ever asked out two girls in my entire life, and not 1000 like many incels here.

And it's not just with girls. Whenever I enter a dinner party or am forced to go outside to an event where there's lots of people, the idea of talking to others and approaching strangers just makes me so anxious I run to the bathroom and cut myself. My anxiety is THAT fucking bad. My social pain...it's awful.

I'm thinking maybe, just maybe, if I asked out 1000 girls I'd get at least one that said yes to a date and if I end the date well I'd get a kiss.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask was this: mentalcels are usually referred to as guys with autism, assburgers, psychopathty, and other such things.

Does social anxiety count as mentalcel then?

I've been told I'm not so hideous I'm unfuckable, by true femoids I can trust and blackpilled normies.
Plus, I supported this crazy idea by going out into the world and finding guys that I mog...they also had GFs. So I'm def not a 2/10 subhuman unfuckable.

The real reason I don't have a gf is maybe because I have really bad social anxiety. I just suck at flirting. I've only ever asked out two girls in my entire life, and not 1000 like many incels here.

And it's not just with girls. Whenever I enter a dinner party or am forced to go outside to an event where there's lots of people, the idea of talking to others and approaching strangers just makes me so anxious I run to the bathroom and cut myself. My anxiety is THAT fucking bad. My social pain...it's awful.

I'm thinking maybe, just maybe, if I asked out 1000 girls I'd get at least one that said yes to a date and if I end the date well I'd get a kiss.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask was this: mentalcels are usually referred to as guys with autism, assburgers, psychopathty, and other such things.

yes. try nofap, it should cure your social anxiety.

No. Only if it stems from a condition that you were cursed with from the womb.

Take some medicine to take care of your axiety,i would say that you only are a mentalcel by anxiety only if you cant even get out of your house to do groceries because of it

Yes it counts.

I become autistic and ridiculously nervous when talking to good looking girls it's an effing curse. I think I was normie tier looks wise in my prime, could have pulled something, but this curse just made it impossible. I'm oldcel now.

absolutely, it's not just about looks.

i avoid shit altogether, i dont even go outside except for the store, work, or to visit my parents. no friends no lifer, even if girls gave me IOIs i wouldnt initiate because I know theyd be turned off when they realize how much of an autistic subhuman i am

Take some medicine to take care of your axiety,i would say that you only are a mentalcel by anxiety only if you cant even get out of your house to do groceries because of it

Well it's not that bad for me. I can grocery shop without any issue because all I have to talk to is one cashier.

BUT if I walked into an event like this (these open-floor networking nights) where the premise is to walk around and meet strangers...I start sweating profusely and get nervous and just run away. Seriously. It's bad.

banner.jpg

And that's why I never got girls: I never approached girls in the hallway, the library, the bar, or anything like that.

Yes it counts.

I become autistic and ridiculously nervous when talking to good looking girls it's an effing curse. I think I was normie tier looks wise in my prime, could have pulled something, but this curse just made it impossible. I'm oldcel now.
F

yeah definitely, they're the same thing

Social anxiety + ugly as a male is a death sentence. I used to have it quite bad, it was funny on the forums I joined years ago with the bluepilled hope of maybe finding a girl that shared common ground so would want me as a boyfriend lol. I saw many virgin guys reach 30 and over there getting more and more depressed and angry. Then a new "lonely" girl joins and gets a boyfriend within 2 weeks.

Yeah social anxiety singlehandedly destroyed my entire life (school life, family life, friendships) and rendered me the pathetic mess I am today with 4600 posts on incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back