Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are slavs white

are slavs white

• Yes

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
simple question yes or no

@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@Legionarivs
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

slavs = linguistic group
but I'd say that no, we are ethnic
@Notorious Inkler
This, we Bulgarians aren't even slavs, but lit turkicized iranian people (Bulgars) that mixed with south slavs in the 8th century and took their language. Old Bulgarian (known in the West as Old Church Slavonic) is the first written language of Slavs ever - first texts from the 9th century. Most slavs have very little in common genetically nowadays.

Yes. Slavs lack melanin which naturally makes their skin color and eye color light.

Yes. Slavs lack melanin which naturally makes their skin color and eye color light.
This, yeah. Why should "white" stand for anything besides what it literally states, which is light skin? Of course whites have subgroups, one of which is slavs.

This, yeah. Why should "white" stand for anything besides what it literally states, which is light skin? Of course whites have subgroups, one of which is slavs.
by your logic some east asians are white too

simple question yes or no

@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@Legionarivs
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
You should have tagged me bro.
This, we Bulgarians aren't even slavs, but lit turkicized iranian people (Bulgars) that mixed with south slavs in the 8th century and took their language. Old Bulgarian (known in the West as Old Church Slavonic) is the first written language of Slavs ever - first texts from the 9th century. Most slavs have very little in common genetically nowadays.
Bulgarians got raped by Turks to the point where I can’t tell them apart.
slavs = linguistic group
@Notorious Inkler
We are, I consider myself ethnic for a reason.

Obese cope.
7a7

You should have tagged me bro.

Bulgarians got raped by Turks to the point where I can’t tell them apart.

We are, I consider myself ethnic for a reason.
No, they didn't, you uneducated fuck, there were almost NO mixed marriages and rapes were rare kek. You slavs lit got mass raped by germans and mongols historically speaking :feelshaha: Bulgarian women are the most beautiful of all Balkan ones :feelsokman:

West Slav have less Mongol admixture.

West Slav have less Mongol admixture.
Well yes, but they have a strong german one, esp in Czechia which was Germany's backyard for centuries beginning somewhen in the 9th century kek :feelshaha:

No, they didn't, you uneducated fuck, there were almost NO mixed marriages and rapes were rare kek. You slavs lit got mass raped by germans and mongols historically speaking :feelshaha: Bulgarian women are the most beautiful of all Balkan ones :feelsokman:
muhhh muhhh our women are most beautiful :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

@Lebensmüder
@BlkPillPres

@Lebensmüder
@BlkPillPres
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The fucking copers man, they keep being deluded and speaking about things as though "they are part of the team" or something

Its like when sportsfags are saying "we won"

@AlphaCentauri
No bitch, you sat at home on a couch, cheering for the victory of superior male specimen like a cuck, while they make millions playing a ball game

Same thing with the whole - "Our men are the strongest/tallest" or "Our women are the most beautiful"

No bitch, you are not part of the equation, you are not part of that gene pool, you will never breed, you are as far removed from them as someone in another country, you don't matter, you aren't really "a part of that demographic", you essentially don't exist

But they are kek :feelshaha:
Lol no, I'm pretty sure Brazilian and Colombian women have them beat

Brazilian women are often rated the most beautiful women in the world

Russian women look great, but they aren't usually the "full package" (Ass + Tits + Face)

A lot of Brazilian women have that look, most Russian women I've seen in images, especially the top models, aren't all that amazing in those stats, their ass is usually flatish, their tits are big in some cases I guess but a lot are pretty much A or B cups, they never miss when it comes to face though, their faces are always great

But with Brazilian women they usually have the whole package, and this is coming from a guy who prefers asian women and actually likes petite features

Here's the question though, do you think they are the most beautiful because:
1. They're white
2. Nationalism (pride)
3. Both 1 and 2
4. Objective criteria like I listed

I doubt its number 4, I'm willing to bet its 1, 2 or 3, because Russian women cannot objectively compete with Brazilian women based on physical criteria. Nine times out of ten they will lose, I'm sure there are some exceptions.

Last edited:

The fucking copers man, they keep being deluded and speaking about things as though "they are part of the team" or something

@AlphaCentauri
No bitch, you sat at home on a couch, cheering for the victory of superior male specimen like a cuck, while they make millions playing a ball game

Same thing with the whole - "Our men are the strongest/tallest" or "Our women are the most beautiful"

No bitch, you are not part of the equation, you are not part of that gene pool, you will never breed, you are as far removed from them as someone in another country, you don't matter, you aren't really "a part of that demographic", you essentially don't exist

Russian women look great, but they aren't usually the "full package" (Ass + Tits + Face)

A lot of Brazilian women have that look, most Russian women I've seen in images, especially the top models, aren't all that amazing in those stats, their ass is usually flatish, their tits are big in some cases I guess but a lot are pretty much A or B cups, they never miss when it comes to face though, their faces are always great

But with Brazilian women they usually have the whole package, and this is coming from a guy who prefers asian women and actually likes petite features

1. They're white
2. Nationalism (pride)
3. Both 1 and 2

I doubt its number 4, I'm willing to bet its 1, 2 or 3, because Russian women cannot objectively compete with Brazilian women based on physical criteria. Nine times out of ten they will lose, I'm sure there are some exceptions.
he is bulgarian not russian
and there no such thing as objectivism, tho i dislike russian roasties subjectively i like them more than brazilian and latinas so your premise is false

Guys, why are we attached to prison walls we know as bodies?
Aren't we just spirits trapped in bodies moving around aimlessly on this evil-dominated planet?

@AlphaCentauri

1. They're white
2. Nationalism (pride)
3. Both 1 and 2

tho with rest i agree

Nigga you’re Bulgarian?
tho with rest i agree
slavs = linguistic group
@Notorious Inkler
You guys are such race traitor pieces of shit oh my god

I don’t even think you are Slavic I think you are polish Jews. This is why I hate papist non Germanic Europeans

he is bulgarian not russian
They are basically the same racial group, look at how close they are: (Bulgaria is green)
1920px-Bulgaria_Russia_Locator.svg.png

I googled Bulgarian women, they don't look different to Russian women

and there no such thing as objectivism
Are you saying there's no such thing as objective criteria for looks?

Imagine creating slav thread and not tagging me :dafuckfeels:

They are basically the same racial group, look at how close they are: (Bulgaria is green)
1920px-Bulgaria_Russia_Locator.svg.png

I googled Bulgarian women, they don't look different to Russian women

Are you saying there's no such thing as objective criteria for looks?
when it comes to racial preference yes
also slavs are mostly linguistic group bulgarians are darker than russians
Imagine creating slav thread and not tagging me :dafuckfeels:
are you slav

Nigga,your german ancestors considered us ethnic too
Im just being realistic
Ok then form your own ethnic group.
Hitler was papist and im an atheist
Cope? he was just born as a Catholic. He thought Christianity in general should be eroded.

“he viewed the Catholic Church as a pernicious opponent, a deeply-entrenched threat that must be controlled and eventually uprooted from German life in order to establish his promised Thousand-Year-Reich”
muuuh jooos
I think you are Jewish. Never seen such cuckoldry only from Jews.
the alpine one
Pig people

Ok then form your own ethnic group.

Cope? he was just born as a Catholic. He thought Christianity in general should be eroded.

“he viewed the Catholic Church as a pernicious opponent, a deeply-entrenched threat that must be controlled and eventually uprooted from German life in order to establish his promised Thousand-Year-Reich”

I think you are Jewish. Never seen such cuckoldry only from Jews.

Pig people
muuuh joooos

when it comes to racial preference yes
I'm not talking about racial preference, I'm talking about things outside of race, this is why I used Ass, Tits and Face

Also like I said I have a racial preference for Asian women, who are usually lacking in the Ass and Tits department, I can still be objective and state that Brazilian women have them beat if were looking strictly at physical criteria and excluding preferences born of whatever made us have the fetishes we do have

Slavs:
1. Are of European origin
2. Have white skin
3. Aren't Jews

So obviously yes, they are white. Some Russians are mixed with Asian, but that just makes some of them hapas.
I'm not talking about racial preference, I'm talking about things outside of race, this is why I used Ass, Tits and Face

Also like I said I have a racial preference for Asian women, who are usually lacking in the Ass and Tits department, I can still be objective and state that Brazilian women have them beat if were looking strictly at physical criteria and excluding preferences born of whatever made us have the fetishes we do have
You can objectively judge tit and ass size, but how do you account for faces? Honestly latinas are very often kind of repulsive in the facial department.

Last edited:
Honestly latinas are very often kind of repulsive in the facial department.
I don't know what Latinas you've seen lol, they usually have caucasian facial features

But "Latinas" is vague, there are a lot of ethnic groups in that department, I'm talking about Brazilian women

@Lebensmüder
@BlkPillPres
Just fucking lol, beyond over if people simp for any kind of foid.

I don't know what Latinas you've seen lol, they usually have caucasian facial features

But "Latinas" is vague, there are a lot of ethnic groups in that department, I'm talking about Brazilian women
I'm basing this on the Latinas I have seen in America. Their facial features are mostly caucasian but there is something off that I really hate, almost an uncanny valley sort of thing. I don't know about Brazil, maybe they are prettier but I wouldn't see why.

Also Latina women's screeching voices makes me want to drill a hole in my head

Yes. Except russian moskals putinfags