Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious are slavs the ugliest white men?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I'm a slav myself. I see many slavic men that are unattractive. There's this one slavic guy at my gym with a recessed maxilla who is prison tattoo maxxed, i think he's coping.

Yes. I figured this out as well in a prior thread. The same reason slavic women are attractive is why slavic men are unattractive. I think slavs must share some rice genetics compared to Nordics.

Slavs are white like Nordics in many cases but tend to have weak jaws, large upper eyelid exposure and sometimes slender bone structure. These are rice characteristics. They make the women more neotenous and pretty but the men more beta.

Plus slav men bald like crazy.

I'm a slav myself. I see many slavic men that are unattractive. There's this one slavic guy at my gym with a recessed maxilla who is prison tattoo maxxed, i think he's coping.
nightmare avatar

Slavs (except for those on the Balkans) have some Asian blood in them, maybe due to the fact that large parts of Eastern Europe were ruled by the Golden Horde of the mongols (or maybe it's just looks and there is another reason, dunno!). But just as Asian women have a much higher SMV than Asian men and Asian women look better than Asian men, it is a BIT like that with Slavic people: Slavic women look better than Slavic men. Slavic women are usually like white women + something more, plus something more "exotic" or purer or whatever. Slavic men are usually like white men - something less, minus something manly or chaddish or stable or masculine or whatever.

I’m Slavic I don’t have a weak jaw but an ugly wide face and nose

It's over for slavcels.

Reeeeee

Yes. I figured this out as well in a prior thread. The same reason slavic women are attractive is why slavic men are unattractive. I think slavs must share some rice genetics compared to Nordics.

Slavs are white like Nordics in many cases but tend to have weak jaws, large upper eyelid exposure and sometimes slender bone structure. These are rice characteristics. They make the women more neotenous and pretty but the men more beta.

Plus slav men bald like crazy.

sometimes i look at myself and def notice some asiatic facial features, balding isn't really in my family though. my maxilla is only slightly despite mouth breathing for as long as i can remember.

i like foids with a big jaw, not with asiatic features tbh tbh

but are they white? i think they have asian blood

Yes we are subhuman, we are niggers of white race, nobody finds us attractive not even our females, they would rather fuck ethnics, BBCels or arabs than slavcels like me. I'm not even mentioning ricels since they are always desired in slav countries and nobody hates foids for fucking them.

Polacy
Rodzina tkacz incels freak of nature
Chrome 2019 01 11 21 02 47
cea0c7d5c3baa3ab9ae5869efb9a11f2.jpg

Scandanavians are. They only have height and frame but their faces are soy to the max

probably, I think my bad features all come from slavic roots, I'm descendant of ukrainians and polish