Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are short men inferior to tall men?

The hands ability to grab things, Your legs ability to walk,For those who can, Its still legs that can walk and hands that can pick up and grab things, But yeah in our shallow society we are greedy and only care about ourself, We ostricice the manlets and we ostricice some of the tallfags, Humanity has always been irrational, No one really wins tho, A millionaire only has 100 years to live, He/she cant take those moneys to the grave.

Short men will get negative reinforcement their whole lives, and that can lower your iq if too much stress received

Short men will get negative reinforcement their whole lives, and that can lower your iq if too much stress received
This is why i consider things such as heightmaxxing or hairmaxxing as life investments, the negative reinforcement of being short and bald will kill you sooner or later while making your life a living hell.

Life is a 0 sum game chico

they're better at all the sport and all the domains of life

They knew about inceldias secret. So they had to weaken our military forces

Yes, they always are. But a bladed weapon can make us equal.

Height is a universal bonus. It benefits you in every area of life imaginable.

I think there should be a law to make short people infertile. We need to sterilize people like me ponto.