Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are shirts like this lowinhibition?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
DGK-Chill-T-Shirt-_247199-front.jpg

Thinking of getting one to lowinhibition/edgelord max. Will it attract girls??

Depends on who wears it.

Buy a shirt that says "i'm such a huge faggot"
Now that's low inhibition.

Don't. That is too low inhib, looks pretty trashy tbh.

I think i might get one of these

It won't attract girls if you're ugly. You'll be labeled as a creepy weirdo. Stop being redpilled/bluepilled.

That shirt isn't even edge lord material its fucking fuckboy material lol and you can only pull that look off if you truly are a fuckboy which none of us are

You are too old to pull this off.

It only works if you are a teen and maybe early uni.
i´m not trying to pull anything, i just like the shirt

Yeah.

Avoid graphic Ts altogether. Don't want people to talk to me about my shirt.

If you have a nerdy/incelly appearance and manners, is just looks ridiculous

If you look like you can get pussy, it's low inhib. If you look like a womb2tomb virgin, it's cringey.

thats overdoing it. only chads can get away with that shit. anyone beneath chad status will get shamed and mocked to oblivion wearing that.

I've only ever seen one person in my life wearing shirts like that, and he pulled it off because he could pull off a potato sack with holes in the corners. If you're obviously incel and wearing a shirt like that, it's like being poor and wearing a graphic t-shirt with a mansion and a gold-plated Rolls Royce on it. It will scream of desperation and laughably obvious deception, "fake it til you make it" gone wrong.