Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are self-improvement threads a taboo here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34699
  • Start date
Deleted member 34699

Deleted member 34699

Banned
-
i am aware that this is not a self-improvement forum
i just want to know if this forum disapproves of people posting their attempts to break out of inceldom and/or their progress
and if so, why?

No self improvement for ur GrAY ass face

It disapproves, because it implies that the inceldom is related to things people can control, while people can't control what cause their inceldom. Basically, you are gashlishting people into making them believe its their fault and that they can change with easy.

Also, because redpill bs only help normies, not incel looking guys, so its useless

Post whatever you want. Stop seeking approval from a bunch of virgin losers on the internet

Post whatever you want. Stop seeking approval from a bunch of virgin losers on the internet
i just dont want to be banned because i am breaking some unwritten rule or something
honestly the most fun i have here is being sarcastic and the autists not getting it

All we can do is moneymaxx and live more comfy. Beware of gold diggers tho.

You're supposed to post here after you've already tried all that shit and failed.

i just dont want to be banned because i am breaking some unwritten rule or something
honestly the most fun i have here is being sarcastic and the autists not getting it
Don't brag, don't post gay stuff. Don't troll too much. That's literally it.

just do what you can, defeatism is much worse

i just want to know if this forum disapproves of people posting their attempts to break out of inceldom and/or their progress
and if so, why?
No. Why shouldn't you post about self-improvement or post tips? Good luck on your self-improvement trip/journey, think that nobody seriously has problems with self-improvement or attempts of escaping inceldom (as long as they don't annoy others with it like redpilled fags).

Would only say something against pathological self-impro(o)ving as advocated by normalfags and when people get shamed for not wanting to follow a certain line of self-impro(o)vement. As long as no real bragging everything is ok.

no but fat fucks are

and if so, why?
self improvement is a LIE and it's CUCKED. nuff said.

The only self-improvement an incel needs is to BE MORE IGNORANT AND SELFISH

There shouldn't be a problem.

It's because this forum is a race to the bottom

Having to self-improve is the birthmark of the incel. No normal human being will have to make the extra effort to be decent or passing.

However if you want to out yourself through that with the hope of ascending do it. I gymmaxx cause it makes me feel good but I know I'll never make it

,,self-improvement" has only desirable outcome to overly obvious, and implied concerns, such as weight. [UWSL]to anyone who isn't a dense mongo, it's as forming an identity over repetitive tasks that lead nowhere but ego masturbation.[/UWSL]

Inceldom is lifelong. Those who ascend were just failed normies.

Any badgering of people about self-"improvement" (false narrative since the traits that foids get wet for aren't objectively good) places the onus for the problem on them when the culprit is the combination of genes and social dynamics shifting in favor of polyamory. And it fails to account for the fact that dudes could work their asses off and still not get laid; plenty of the guys here did the work and didn't get laid.

Also yeah as mentioned nobody should have to "self-improve" to meet the incredibly meager goals of someone trying to ascend from inceldom, that being to lose their virginity without having to pay for it in some fashion. Normies usually self-improve to widen their net of partners, not just to find one willing person at all.

Nevertheless, it's technically fine to post about actual self-improvement here. Just don't characterize it as something that will help incels ascend. Because that's blue pillled faggotry.

Self improvement is bullshit

GRaYcel tier post