Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are russians white?

white ?

• slavs are as white as anglos, germanics and my cum

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • no ruskies are ethnics

Votes: 23 43.4%

• Total voters
Actually, they are the only whites.

People who try to support this are dumber than flat earthers

They are ethnics

Русский — белый негр.

Of course they fucking are, wtf?

A lot of people on this forum don’t know what white means.

I wouldn't know

Russians are mixed race, like most European countries. They have Slavic blood but also Nordic blood (Russia was originally a Viking colony, founded by a tribe named "Rus") and some Asian blood in there for good measure.

So to answer your question, it "depends". Tchakovsky and Stravinsky were both "Russians" but one was Nordic while the other was Armenoid.

Russians are the scariest White people
Germans are the most technologically advanced White people
Brits are the most snobbish White people
Scots are the drunkest White people
Irish are the funniest sounding White people
Australians are the most based and funny White people
Canadians are the faggiest and most cucked White people

Russians are the scariest White people
Germans are the most technologically advanced White people
Brits are the most snobbish White people
Scots are the drunkest White people
Irish are the funniest sounding White people
Australians are the most based and funny White people
Canadians are the faggiest and most cucked White people
Ich sehe. Time to take the Kaiserreichpill. Some institutions here still use telegraphs and mounted messengers. The new tech is only accesible for our lizardmasters.

Русский — белый негр.

This means: Russian - white negro

I’m Swedish but I have taught myself a bit russian.

Imagine coping with white supremacist retardation

if you’re white passing, who cares?

Most white people aren't even white. You just think that if a person has caucasoid features, they are white. Especially if their skin is fair. Couldn't be more wrong. Only real white people are those who come from real proto Europeans (NOT Indo-Europeans, who have massive admixture of Asiatic people). They come from Cro Magnoids (the real whites), have larger craniums than their bottom thirds of their heads. Many of them have RH- bloodtype. Everybody else comes from Neanderthals and other non-human species.

• Russians who descend from slavic tribes are white.
  • Russians who descend from Uralic tribes are white/asian mixed
  • Russians who descend from Western Turkic tribes are white/asian mixed
  • Russians who descend from Mongolian, Syberian and eastern Turkic tribes are asian
  • Obviously a great part of Russians are genetically mixed

In Moscow and sankt Peterburg most people are white while In syberia there is a melting pot of Slavic and Asian descendants
Whites, obv:

True. Because very poor.

theese people (Tuvalians) live in Russian federation too

Last edited:
They are slavic so they are European so they are white.
However white is a broad term and not all white sub-groups are equal.

40% of sane people

Fuck no god damnit. None of you fucking niggers are white. Only blonde hair blue eye white. We do everything and faggot britons, slavs, and meds say they did it all.

Russians are white, jews hate Russians so they make anti-Russian propaganda

slavics arent white,most slavs look like abominations

Eastern Slavic and Finno-Ugric Russians are White. Siberian, Mongol, Asiatic and Eurasian Russians are not.

Russians are white, jews hate Russians so they make anti-Russian propaganda
But russians cant seamax, how it could be that ethnisity is white and cant seamax

But russians cant seamax, how it could be that ethnisity is white and cant seamax
Slavs actually look a lot closer to what the original Aryans were, they south asia maxxed and conquered India
maxresdefault.jpg

Uggh I wish that was me

BRUTAL SLAVPILL INCOMING

Slavpill
Russians

Slavs actually look a lot closer to what the original Aryans were, they south asia maxxed and conquered India
maxresdefault.jpg

Uggh I wish that was me
India was invaded by Indo Europeans from the Caucasian steppe, who looked more like modern mongols.
Slavs are descendants from northern Indo Uralics and Eastern Hunter Gatherers, who were the original "whites".

Last edited:
My mom is Russian but looks ethnic

I don't care they all look white to me

Did you see my video above? Yes russians are more ugly than other whites in general but not to that degree.
Why do slavs have such dogshit hairlines :feelsbadman: even the guy in the thumbnail

at least he seems to be slaying some Becky

Most does not care for their appearance that much. Becky is a relatively easy catch for at least normie looking beta and slavic foid almost always assumes a provider guy, even if he is a good looking one due to the crap economic situation in slavlands.

Last edited:
India was invaded by Indo Europeans from the Caucasian steppe, who looked more like modern mongols.
Slavs are descendants from northern Indo Uralics and Eastern Hunter Gatherers, who were the original "whites".

Not sure what you mean, all Aryans are the descendants of peoples north of the Caucasian mountains
IE_expansion.png

Looked something like this
Dnieper-Donets_male_%28Volniensky%29.jpg

The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the proto-Indo-European people were ascertained by the ancient DNA studies conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al. (2014) and Mathieson et al. (2015): they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[56][34][57]

Certainly not mongoloids.

Yamnaya_male_%283%29_%282%29.jpg

Yamnaya_male_%282%29_%281%29.jpg

The reason I said Slavs are the closest to the Aryans that invaded India is:
The subclade R1a1a (R-M17 or R-M198) is most commonly associated with Indo-European speakers, although the subclade R1b1a (P-297) has also been linked to the Centum branch of Indo-European. Data so far collected indicate that there are two widely separated areas of high frequency, one in Eastern Europe, around Poland and the Russian core, and the other in South Asia, around Indo-Gangetic Plain. The historical and prehistoric possible reasons for this are the subject of on-going discussion and attention amongst population geneticists and genetic genealogists, and are considered to be of potential interest to linguists and archaeologists also.[citation needed]
800px-R1a1a_distribution.jpg

Not sure what you mean, all Aryans are the descendants of peoples north of the Caucasian mountains
IE_expansion.png

Looked something like this
Dnieper-Donets_male_%28Volniensky%29.jpg

The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the proto-Indo-European people were ascertained by the ancient DNA studies conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al. (2014) and Mathieson et al. (2015): they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[56][34][57]

Certainly not mongoloids.

Yamnaya_male_%283%29_%282%29.jpg

Yamnaya_male_%282%29_%281%29.jpg

The reason I said Slavs are the closest to the Aryans that invaded India is:
The subclade R1a1a (R-M17 or R-M198) is most commonly associated with Indo-European speakers, although the subclade R1b1a (P-297) has also been linked to the Centum branch of Indo-European. Data so far collected indicate that there are two widely separated areas of high frequency, one in Eastern Europe, around Poland and the Russian core, and the other in South Asia, around Indo-Gangetic Plain. The historical and prehistoric possible reasons for this are the subject of on-going discussion and attention amongst population geneticists and genetic genealogists, and are considered to be of potential interest to linguists and archaeologists also.[citation needed]
R1b is associated with Indo Europeans, R1a were Indo Uralics.

slavs aren't white bc i like them too much to lump them in with whites. meanwhile j00s are white because i hate them

for sure they aren't niggers