Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are RPGs the greatest genre of games ever?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Totalitarian Autist with gamer characteristics
★★★★★
FPS, MMOS, Platformers, Survival and so on all pale in comparison to the superiority of the RPG

Yes but its hard to find a good one

Yes but its hard to find a good one
The last great rpg I played was super mario rpg or deltarune so you are right about that

They're more movies than games.

Fallout New Vegas
The Witcher 3
Mass Effect
Based & agreed

Witcher 3 is underrated imo, and I've seen a few here hate it cause "muh chad game"

FNV is good, I just wish I had a PC to play it on & mod it.

Mass Effect franchise is good, I have the legendary edition.

I like II better than I personally.

Witcher 3 is not a RPG, it's a cinematic experience for normies. You can't roleplay in this game, you are forced to be Geralt.

FPS, MMOS, Platformers, Survival and so on all pale in comparison to the superiority of the RPG
Lisa the painful is one of my fav games ever but it’s hard to find a non trannied rpg

yes, but most CRPGs actually never deliver what they promise, and i can't get into most action rpgs like witcher and shit

Witcher 3 is underrated imo, and I've seen a few here hate it cause "muh chad game"
I don't like witcher. Chad or not. Just dies not work for me

Yeah imo, if they're well made.

Runescape before you needed to pay to do everything before more areas of the map was available for free members, I abandoned the game dont wanna be forced to pay for areas i was able to walk on before.

Isn't every game technically an RPG?

Your controlling and fulfilling a rolenwhej you play video games