Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious are rides for children made possible via modern technology a source of female genital insensitivity?

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Knj
Degen
Vibe

I never enjoyed rides like these in shopping malls as a kid because it just smushed my balls.

It seems like they are designed for growing foids to rub their clits on so they are driven in the direction of masturbation and lose sensitivity to the clumsy explorations an inexperienced male partner would start out with.

Designing spats (cycling shorts) and similar for girls (riding bicycles and the like) also seems designed in this direction.

Lift

I believe that's why when women began riding horses that sensible Victorian attitudes were that they ride "side saddle". Even if they didn't specify it was to prevent the clit from rubbing on the saddle/horse that's clearly the benefit from it.

Horsepill

Women wearing pants and riding horses splayed-leg was supposedly about ending sexism so they could be "equal" to us, but in actuality it was giving them a means of rythmic masturbation which men never enjoyed because that kind of posture doesn't stimulate our dicks in the same way, it's actually painful and crushes your balls if you don't lessen pelvic weight via stirrups.

This applies to witch brooms too.

GestSide

I have no idea

Man of culture tho :feelsokman:

I doubt it, huge dicks and dildos are to blame.

This is a giga based theory and actually parliaments all over the world should be discussing this right now.

I doubt it, huge dicks and dildos are to blame.
those come later

the answer can be multi-faceted, need not be mutually exclusive

it's not like by blaming machines I'm saying don't also blame the dildos

those come later

the answer can be multi-faceted, need not be mutually exclusive

it's not like by blaming machines I'm saying don't also blame the dildos
There are many things, i read early teen girls hump pillows, teddy bears, furniture, put phone on vibrate and put it in panties, bicycle (you're right about riding) masturbation. Its everything.

early teen girls hump pillows
cope if you think preteen ones aren't

hell I vaguely remember humping my matress even before kindergarten tbh

cope if you think preteen ones aren't

hell I vaguely remember humping my matress even before kindergarten tbh
I dunno, i accidentally discovered masturbation at 12-13yo.

all lolis ride horses and coom

aspie thread of the month award btw :feelsokman:

i accidentally discovered masturbation at 12-13yo.
I find it hard to believe you could be unaware of it for that long, were you homeschooled or something?

Even if you didn't fully fap you probably played video games lying in a prone position and thrust the carpet, that's what I used to do. Never coomed or anything but it was a prcursor
all lolis ride horses and coom
only those with access to them

MogTricksThree
Brutal

Last edited:
I suspect fakecels trying to make us look bad to society.

Thanks newfags I'll take it under advisement

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back