Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are poor people in minority?

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I don't understand. All my life all I ever knew was poor people. All my friends that I had before I lost everybody (they werre not my friends for real anyway, long story... fake motherfuckers, now I see it) they were all poor. Every where I go I see poor people, like working class people. Everywhere on the bus, trains, schools, everyuwhere.

SO WHY THE FUCK THE MEDIAN PAY IS SO HIGH? Does median mean like most people get that shit? So poor people are minority? So u telling me I am failure nice thanks. How to get rich then when its so easy most people maange it? How to get median pay?

sell bathwater online

Not sure but was wondering something along these lines myself as I see a lot of the working class around and they seem to be poor as well even the foids who work at the banks get around in cheap clothing outside work I think between energy bills and rent the cost of living is hurting peoples finances a lot and from what I understand its going to a lot worse.

I feel a lot worse for people who have to wageslave in shitty blue-collar jobs regardless of their income than I do for poor people, except if homeless and/or starving.

Outside of being homeless and starving, being poor is objectively better than being an incel for example. Not to mention how pretty much all western governments cater to them nowadays with handouts, etc.

Also, they are not a minority in the strict sense of the word, most people in the world are poor.

Top 5% skews the statistics for the average income.

But median pay is when you have for example 7 people and the person in the middle makes 2000, then that's your median. It gets possibly quickly much different on both ends of the spectrum

The person being the median is often from the last lower cohort of the middle class. In germany 40% are poor for example and in america about 60% (americas median should be lower).

You also have to differ beween per household and per capita.

Another factor is that upper middle class and the rich hide in their own communities.

Last edited:
You need to learn how statistics work man. They're mostly bullshit.

Poor people are also ugly people

Depends on where you live, but in general poor people are majority if you consider africa and all those third world shitholes