Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are plastic surgeons blackpilled?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Title
I mean unless they get into plastic surgery just cause the increasing demand of it I see no reason why they wouldn't be.

Obviously they are blackpilled and they want to blackpill their patients too. You go see a facial surgeon an he will point out all your flaws and tell you what surgeries you need to get.

some just do it because it's a high paying field

They kinda are, but it's so sad, that you have to get plastic surgeries to live a halfway normal life

Yes...
because you're what you look.

Obviously they are blackpilled and they want to blackpill their patients too. You go see a facial surgeon an he will point out all your flaws and tell you what surgeries you need to get.
Considering doing this ngl

Sadly there is no height increase surgery that doesnt involve medieval torture racks and broken bones lol

They are and I already tried surgerymaxxing but my face is still too fucked to even look at, even the surgeon cringed because of what a failure the procedure had become

Lifefuel

Every profession is blackpilled in their area of expertise

They are and I already tried surgerymaxxing but my face is still too fucked to even look at, even the surgeon cringed because of what a failure the procedure had become

brutal