Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are pitbulls the nigger of dogs?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
Think about it, there owned by alot of black people, have a reputation for being vicous and out of controll. Granted if you owned a pitbull you know there more so of just big babys. The whole being vicous thing more so come from people breeding them for dog fighting.

I'd say a few dogs would count as being black but yea, pitbulls are one of em

They’re even fast as fuck too

View: https://youtu.be/fuv2RGmg5Jg

Leellel

there's a reason why you see alot of with them owned by blackoids. A match made in hell.

Yes.

I fucking HATE those pieces of shit.

One of my favorite all time videos I’ve ever seen online was of some pathetic nigger shitbull attempting to bully and abuse an injured tiger.

To its credit the tiger seemingly tried to defuse the situation by continuing to back away as well not try and fight back as the shitbull was barking and biting at it and being all niggerishly aggressive.

Well fortunately for me or rather my viewing pleasure the retarded nigger pit wouldn’t stop being a retarded nigger pit and so the tiger eventually laid the smackdown on the previously cocky and vicious nigger shitbull and the barking quickly turned to the wonderful and pathetic sounds of terror, whimpering and crying.

Pitbulls and niggers go together like bread and butter

Yes.

I fucking HATE those pieces of shit.

One of my favorite all time videos I’ve ever seen online was of some pathetic nigger shitbull attempting to bully and abuse an injured tiger.

To its credit the tiger seemingly tried to defuse the situation by continuing to back away as well not try and fight back as the shitbull was barking and biting at it and being all niggerishly aggressive.

Well fortunately for me or rather my viewing pleasure the retarded nigger pit wouldn’t stop being a retarded nigger pit and so the tiger eventually laid the smackdown on the previously cocky and vicious nigger shitbull and the barking quickly turned to the wonderful and pathetic sounds of terror, whimpering and crying.
the only difference is that niggers will actually violently violent cumskins and rice (in videogame)

it's over

all dogs are nigger dogs unless they're mine