Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are pills new religion?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I have a lot of debates and arguments about life, humanity, society, pick up with friends who are hardcore blue and red pillers.

The intensity, and how technical and fact/ data based these debates get basically reminds me of when a Muslim, Jew, Christian are arguing about their interpretation of the same shit.

Are pills now their own religion?

Well the bluepill is a strongly held belief by many because it is full of comfortable lies, and that's what a lot of religion is based on.

Well the bluepill is a strongly held belief by many because it is full of comfortable lies, and that's what a lot of religion is based on.
Well if you extend it that way you have to look at non Amharic religions. Bluepill is easy to accept, so it's the amharics 'study hard son, the chads won't win in life and you will get a good wife' is basically ah well be good now and u can go to heaven.
Blackpill would be hardcore Hindu, yeah this is the shit you're born with, there's not much u can do cos u not physically perfect, but if u wanna live u still need to wageslave, oh and guess what there's no guarantee u gonna ever reincarnate as a Chad

No just facts

No I don't view the pills as religion, they're just a way to generalize world views. I don't know how you can argue with bluepill and redpill copers without losing your mind though, they're so delusional