Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are people turning away from smoking and drinking and just looksmaxxing now

?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
There could be an edgy reason like you wanna go into the military, or something.
Incel reason to say is because you're an incel compensating.

People want to be the healthy bad asses now. Not the exploring hipster bicurious types in the 50s-90s who were blasting rock music burning away their perfect genes.
Gymmaxing is the new drug. things are more pretentious no than ever.

Looks are getting more important everyday kek

Remove the internet from the world and it will be as good in the back day

I don't think so. Drinking and smoking (weed) is pretty common among young adults and the gym dudes talk about using steroids and dying from caffeine induced cardiac arrest. I do feel like more people are looksmaxxing tho

So many zoomers don't even drink soda or eat sugary foods anymore because even they know it's a looksmin. Everyone is looksmaxing in 2023 to some degree. It's over

So many zoomers don't even drink soda or eat sugary foods anymore because even they know it's a looksmin. Everyone is looksmaxing in 2023 to some degree. It's over
The autism is now universal.

No, that is a lie told by the Jew-run media in the west - young people can't afford alcohol, marijuana is cheaper.

They still drink and do drugs even more so.

I don't think so. Drinking and smoking (weed) is pretty common among young adults and the gym dudes talk about using steroids and dying from caffeine induced cardiac arrest. I do feel like more people are looksmaxxing tho
Yeah, I second this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back