Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are people overreacting about the new subforum?

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

▐┛Anti-faggot Aktion ▐┛
★★★★★
I’m against it as well, don’t get me wrong. But people are acting as if toilets and sexhavers can use the entire forum now.

Most of our discussions happen in ID and the Lounge, they cannot post there + those subforums are already available for lurkers to view anyway

If anything, this should help the infiltrator issue to an extent

With that being said, I understand people’s concerns about users potentially simping for fefails or these recent events with 3d foid avis and this new subforum being part of a slippery slope that will end in this forum being for everyone

I just feel as if people might be over-exaggerating how big of a deal this is for the time being

Surrounded by them in reality, surrounded by them online. It's over.

The foid worship and normie shit will spill over into the rest of the forum. Just like all the IT shit. Also, the priorities of normies and foids are being placed above the priorities of true incels. This is no longer an incel forum. We are watching the death of the only male only non normie space we have.

don’t put comments on that profile now we know it’s a whore, bitch is just here for attention

Based & blackpilled oldcels saw this coming years ago.
Master needs the site traffic so he can make more money, that's why he introduces normies to the site, so he can have their traffic, too.
This is only the first step.
First, we allow them to ask questions.
Next they will get their own subforum.
Lastly, they will roam freely.
More traffic means more money for Master and that is ALL he cares about.

The foid worship and normie shit will spill over into the rest of the forum
Don’t think it will until and unless they’re able to post there. The subforum is just for asking questions, typical bluepill talking points that we’ve heard countless times aren’t gonna change anyone’s minds.

If you mean this might be the start of some slippery slope, though, then yeah I get you

Also, the priorities of normies and foids are being placed above the priorities of true incels.
Yeah, us being forced to be civil with them is dumb as fuck

Master needs the site traffic so he can make more money, that's why he introduces normies to the site, so he can have their traffic, too.
Could definitely see this being the case. Hope we can flee to the smaller forums if this happens

How is master going to make money off poor inkwells?
Ads, sponsored posts (like promoting a survey), selling user data, browser crypto mining, donations, premium membership fees, there are probably more ways to monetize site traffic that I'm not aware of.

"Her" page is already flooded. Everyone its going to simp.
It’s all hate for the time being. Granted, I have no clue what’s going on in her PMs

@based_meme it always starts with stop being paranoid or your overreacting then its the phase you deserve it and get banned

Eventually he sells to Elon Musk

its only going to get worse

@based_meme it always starts with stop being paranoid or your overreacting then its the phase you deserve it and get banned
I’m not saying this couldn’t be the beginning of the end for this forum. But some people are acting like it’s the nail that’s just been put in the coffin

They always tell me I'm being paranoid, but then my paranoia is always vindicated when shit like this happens.

I’m not saying this couldn’t be the beginning of the end for this forum. But some people are acting like it’s the nail that’s just been put in the coffin
This absolutely is the beginning of the end. This is a slow boil and a very slow acting poison that you won't feel until it's too late.

It’s all hate for the time being. Granted, I have no clue what’s going on in her PMs
Like on reddit females get 100x more attention than males. I dont think its possible to private message the non-incels

They always tell me I'm being paranoid, but then my paranoia is always vindicated when shit like this happens.

This absolutely is the beginning of the end. This is a slow boil and a very slow acting poison that you won't feel until it's too late.
paranoia is bascially fear for protection imagine being gaslight to death for thinking that this is a bad idea and normies will never listen

paranoia is bascially fear for protection imagine being gaslight to death for thinking that this is a bad idea and normies will never listen
Honestly I’m beginning to agree with you here. I don’t think even backlash will get Master to reverse this decision, he’s probably just trying to monetize this forum as much as he can

I suppose it was inevitable, running this site costs money

Lord knows what’s gonna become of this community if we lose this forum. Wignats lost SF to feds and 4chan to feds, foids, and faggots. Now they’re just relegated to their own little communities on mainstream platforms

Problem is though, incel spaces on mainstream social media already exist and they’re infested with “femcels” and sexhavers

Maybe my original post was just coping, cause I really don’t wanna lose this forum :feelsrope:

Honestly I’m beginning to agree with you here. I don’t think even backlash will get Master to reverse this decision, he’s probably just trying to monetize this forum as much as he can

I suppose it was inevitable, running this site costs money

Lord knows what’s gonna become of this community if we lose this forum. Wignats lost SF to feds and 4chan to feds, foids, and faggots. Now they’re just relegated to their own communities on mainstream platforms

Problem is though, incel spaces on mainstream social media already exist and they’re infested with “femcels” and sexhavers

Maybe my original post was just coping, cause I really don’t wanna lose this forum :feelsrope:
honestly its all komesajr fault since his ascension shit went downhill news caught up on us

honestly its all komesajr fault since his ascension shit went downhill news caught up on us
I still don't believe any of it. It had to be a larp psyop.

Not really, some BNWO tranny and their friends are the ones who blew up his twitter post. Fuck koom sarge for his brag LARP but it wasn’t his fault that tweet went out of control

Aside from that shit though, the texas shooter also seems to have gotten us more attention

Not really, some BNWO tranny and their friends are the ones who blew up his twitter post. Fuck koom sarge for his brag LARP but it wasn’t his fault that tweet went out of control

Aside from that shit though, the texas shooter also seems to have gotten us more attention
These fag shooters are so annoying and problematic

KILL THE FORUM NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

These fag shooters are so annoying and problematic
“Problematic” is foid speak but yeah I agree with you. I’m big into true crime but it’s very obvious many of these shooters were groomed into it by the feds

Americels suffer the worst from this cause these incidents are used to justify & push for more restricting gun laws

“Problematic” is foid speak but yeah I agree with you. I’m big into true crime but it’s very obvious many of these shooters were groomed into it by the feds

Americels suffer the worst from this cause these incidents are used to justify & push for more restricting gun laws
feds are dying and so desperate to close these forums ever since they accepted foids and faggots in their ranks
a foid fbi in charge said ill neve release the columbine tapes because it will inspire more mass shootings :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

So many new changes lately, my brain can't keep up :feelstastyman:
Whatever the case may be, this new change is likely the beginning of the end

feds are dying and so desperate to close these forums ever since they accepted foids and faggots in their ranks
a foid fbi in charge said ill neve release the columbine tapes because it will inspire more mass shootings :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
I don’t think they wanna close this forum, the mods and Master probably work directly with them

This forum is likely a honeypot. It collects our info and is full of mentally ill loner males, the exact people feds target for grooming. Still though, this is the only real space us incels have

It's ze thing now.

Wish I had been around for the glory days of this forum instead of being a “virgin but not incel” coping faggot

Whatever I guess

Wish I had been around for the glory days of this forum instead of being a “virgin but not incel” coping faggot

Whatever I guess
Me too 2019-20 shit was glorious

Me too 2019-20 shit was glorious
Did you lurk the forum back then? Ngl I started lurking in late 2022, but I got blackpilled through incelgram and wheatwaffles in early-mid 2022

Did you lurk the forum back then? Ngl I started lurking in late 2022, but I got blackpilled through incelgram and wheatwaffles in early-mid 2022
From 2021 but I saw the kind of shit that was posted back then.

From 2021 but I saw the kind of shit that was posted back then.
You were blackpilled for two years before joining? Did you just not talk about the blackpill at all during that timeframe or were there other incel circles you would frequent?

You were blackpilled for two years before joining? Did you just not talk about the blackpill at all during that timeframe or were there other incel circles you would frequent?
well not really blackpilled but I was kinda redpilled from 2020-21 and followed Hamza and other redpillers. Slowly got dillusioned by end of 2021 and blackpilling began in 2022.

Sometimes Hamza and stuff would argue with Wheatwaffles and other blackpillers so I kinda had the first contact with blackpillers through them.

well not really blackpilled but I was kinda redpilled from 2020-21 and followed Hamza and other redpillers. Slowly got dillusioned by end of 2021 and blackpilling began in 2022.

Sometimes Hamza and stuff would argue with Wheatwaffles and other blackpillers so I kinda had the first contact with blackpillers through them.
Lol many curries are Hamza copers or have gone through that phase

I was already blackpilled before coming across big redpill dudes like Tate, never took his advice on foids seriously though

Was aware of redpill since like 2020 though and had decent exposure to it, just not to the huge guys like hamza, sneako, and tate

For most of my life I was like 50% blackpilled, knew looks >>> personality but deluded myself into thinking money mattered more

It's worse than it seems...
:yes:
I don't remember who said it in another thread but it's too late to save the forum.
Soon they'll have their own subforum, and after that they'll be able to roam freely on the site.

I don't remember who said it in another thread but it's too late to save the forum.
It’s only too late because nothing we can do can change the inevitable. This decision was clearly implemented out of greed