Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are people more unnecessarily rude to you than they are to others?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
this is one of the biggest blackpills to swallow.

short answer: yes

long answer: yes they are

Yes, especially cashiers

if u ogremaxx/low inhibmaxx, people will be polite to you as they know you might sperg out
framecels/manlets with high inhib have low chance of sperging so people will be as rude as they want

I have not social relationships tbh

yes and no. Sometimes i get some "sympathetic" treatment and sometimes I get treated like ass

this kid told me to “watch out” in the subway today

That’s prob part of the reason I became blackpilled and racepilled

I don't think so, nobody really interacts with me.

Nope I’m just invisible

Why are avi with someone blowing their brain allowed, geez
Its really bothering me..., nvm im just being a pussy
Gore is disallowed but this isn't gore, it's from a TV show.

if u ogremaxx/low inhibmaxx, people will be polite to you as they know you might sperg out
framecels/manlets with high inhib have low chance of sperging so people will be as rude as they want

Yes. I have had check-out chicks be extremely rude to me, just after being very nice to the person who was ahead of me. The hippy faggots are trying to ban plastic bags here, so the stores are virtue signalling by reducing the amount of plastic bags they use, but she gave the guy ahead of me a ton of bags and was smiling and being nice to him the entire time, then when I wanted a seperate plastic bag for my beef mince, the bitch got an attitude with me and started going on about "MUH BAGS" and "MUH ENVIRONMENT" and I said you LITERALLY just gave the guy ahead of me like 30 bags and you didn't have a problem with that and now giving me ONE EXTRA BAG (I had 1 bag) is suddenly a huge problem????? then she stopped talking or giving me eye contact and gave me a 2nd bag and didnt even say have a nice day and just put my bag to the side without handing it to me, fucking cunt, giving me shit for wanting a 2nd bag for meat, but had no problem giving the other guy 30 fucking bags. I don't want my fucking beef mince in the same bag as the other stuff I had, fucking hell, basic fucking sanitation.

Shit like this is why I am so fucking easily irritated - I just seem to be a fucking magnet for people trying to fuck with me. When this happened I had not left the house for a few months, and the first experience I have leaving the house was some cunt trying to fuck with me like that, giving me different treatment to someone else, right in my fucking face. I didn't leave the house for like 6 months after that because it pissed me off so much. The smallest disrespect or people fucking with me in real life face to face trigger the fuck out of me now. Im just fucking sick of people thinking they can walk all over me, I fucking always have to be super fucking aggressive around people, or they dont take me seriously and try to fuck with me. Its fucking tiring having to always be in a hyper aggressive state just to have people not treat you like shit.

I am getting fucking angry right now just thinking about this, and it happened over a year ago.

Last edited:
I don't interact with people much/able to compare to how they interact with other people

Yes. I have had check-out chicks be extremely rude to me, just after being very nice to the person who was ahead of me. The hippy faggots are trying to ban plastic bags here, so the stores are virtue signalling by reducing the amount of plastic bags they use, but she gave the guy ahead of me a ton of bags and was smiling and being nice to him the entire time, then when I wanted a seperate plastic bag for my beef mince, the bitch got an attitude with me and started going on about "MUH BAGS" and "MUH ENVIRONMENT" and I said you LITERALLY just gave the guy ahead of me like 30 bags and you didn't have a problem with that and now giving me ONE EXTRA BAG (I had 1 bag) is suddenly a huge problem????? then she stopped talking or giving me eye contact and gave me a 2nd bag and didnt even say have a nice day and just put my bag to the side without handing it to me, fucking cunt, giving me shit for wanting a 2nd bag for meat, but had no problem giving the other guy 30 fucking bags. I don't want my fucking beef mince in the same bag as the other stuff I had, fucking hell, basic fucking sanitation.

Shit like this is why I am so fucking easily irritated - I just seem to be a fucking magnet for people trying to fuck with me. When this happened I had not left the house for a few months, and the first experience I have leaving the house was some cunt trying to fuck with me like that, giving me different treatment to someone else, right in my fucking face. I didn't leave the house for like 6 months after that because it pissed me off so much. The smallest disrespect or people fucking with me in real life face to face trigger the fuck out of me now. Im just fucking sick of people thinking they can walk all over me, I fucking always have to be super fucking aggressive around people, or they dont take me seriously and try to fuck with me. Its fucking tiring having to always be in a hyper aggressive state just to have people not treat you like shit.

I am getting fucking angry right now just thinking about this, and it happened over a year ago.
:giga::blackpill: