Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are older women nicer to you?

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
I've noticed that women past their 30s are nicer than women my age. Usually women my age do their best to ignore me.

Maybe slightly. Didn't notice a radical change in attitude. I am invincible sexually to all women anyway.

it's not age, their behavior is 100% SMV-locked

the world is becoming fully efficient and optimized. that means no "accidents" like a woman with good SMV treating you well just because she's a little older. she treats you well if her SMV is very low relative to yours.

no they just ignore me tbh

the world is becoming fully efficient and optimized. that means no "accidents" like a woman with good SMV treating you well just because she's a little older. she treats you well if her SMV is very low relative to yours.
She looks attractive to me. Like those fat people who are so attractive that you can tell their hot underneath their fatiness.

geriatric women are nice to me

She looks attractive to me. Like those fat people who are so attractive that you can tell their hot underneath their fatiness.
slayer then

depends

30+ tinder hoes treat me like disposable

30+ shy and not whore and not moneydigger types treat me more normally
(in fact it could apply to 40+ in this group as well)

30+ status obsessed or money diggers treat me depending on my job, car, money, if living with parents or not

the lattest group annoys me as fugg because i dont have anything in that department and still live with parents lol.

I don't want to know why you post this...

Grannies, yes. @chudur-budur

Yes. Iam alrdy 32, so curry whores above 40 are nice to me. Would never touch them though.

Not really. But they're easier to catch when they run.

20200312 143641

Yes I don’t have any issues with older women. They seem to be more empathetic and from a better generation to the current ones.

Sometimes. I've had a few even tell me to not try and date girls since they're so terrible acting.

Sometimes. I've had a few even tell me to not try and date girls since they're so terrible acting.

Why is this common with older women? They always shit on younger women.

For a very little bit.

i saw other users say the same thing. it makes sense sort of but i can't elab it to myself.

Yes, but I've never fucked any of them although I've tried :cryfeels:

Grannies, yes. @chudur-budur

Actually no. I tried hitting on grannies multiple times. But they tend to be more bitching, cranky and suspicious of young people.

The righteous path of grannies is not a bed of roses. A sheer level of perseverance, dedication and hard work is required.

lzaeH6z.jpg
fVTuaZF.jpg
HjdjnMa.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
vPUm874.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
a2nKhEQ.jpg
2ZlOTSn.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

nothing in life is free or given out generously

You're spot on

Last edited:
My history teacher once told me I'm a good guy and this plays in my favor. What did she mean?

Yes especially at work. And if they are married as most old women are. Sometimes even younger married women are a little bit nice because they have an easy out in case an incel hits on them; “sorry I’m married”

Yes , sometimes.
By older I mean 50+ women NOT 30+ roasties