Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are NTs afraid of Aspies?

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

tERminator maxing
★★★★★
I know that Aspies are afraid of NTs just like humans are afraid of wild animals, because NTs are basically agressive animals that you can never trust.

What about NTs however? Are they afraid of Aspies like wild animals are afraid of humans?

This would explain why NTs always try to ruin the life of aspies. Maybe they are just afraid of us, or am i coping too hard?

Aspies are way more unpredictable so yes.

I'd say they somewhat are

A NT foid is stuck in a room with an aspie man. He has history of tantrums and she knows it, does his tantrums extend to beating and raping the foid? She'll find out the hard way.

autists are laughing stock and scapegoats for NTs

I doubt it, aspies get bullied a lot and aspies are soyciety's punching bag actions against hate and racism don't apply. Aspies are often everything normies and especially foids hate: short, ugly, poor, not dominant, not good at talking, not interested in sportsball, don't care about fashion, don't understand body language well, poor fine motor skills, overall poor social skills boosted by constant isolation.

Last edited:
I doubt it, aspies get bullied a lot and aspies are soyciety's punching bag actions against hate and racism don't apply. Aspies are often everything normies and especially foids hate: short, ugly, poor, not dominant, not good at talking, not interested in sportsball, don't care about fashion, don't understand body language well, poor fine motor skills, overall poor social skills boosted by constant isolation.
You are probably right. Im coping very hard. However i knew one Aspie who normies were actually probably afraid of, but he was extremely tall(around 2m), and he was good in masking by simply not speaking to anyone, and using dominant body language.

Only when we go ER

They're not scared of us, they just think we're weird

Aspie GL Strong : No
Aspie GL Weak : No
Aspie BL Strong : Yes
Aspie BL Weak : No

lifefuel if they are