Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are normies the only ones who have foid friends

chadalwayswins

chadalwayswins

I don't win
★★★★★
Chad doesn't bother with making friends with foids and only fucks them
Incels are too blackpilled to waste their time

Chad have female friends too. With benefits

Women won't interact with you if you are too ugly. One time in college the class instructor grouped us into pairs to do this assignment and I was paired with a hispanic girl. A few days after we finished the assignment I saw her in the hall and just casually said hello and she straight up ignored me.

I don't know that I'm too blackpilled to try... at least not consciously. But maybe I am subconsciously since I basically haven't tried... but then I haven't tried to make IRL friends at all. I have no idea where to start.

Normies do this by I guess going into bars and talking about sports?

The problem is that having friends makes it easier to make friends since it's easier to introduce your friend to a friend than to cold-approach someone you don't now.

Women won't interact with you if you are too ugly. One time in college the class instructor grouped us into pairs to do this assignment and I was paired with a hispanic girl. A few days after we finished the assignment I saw her in the hall and just casually said hello and she straight up ignored me.
did you talk to her

No, you can still have a female friend as an incel if you pose like a neutered soyboy, but why would you do such a thing?
How could I if she ignored me?
She probably thought that you were sexually interested in her, if a woman senses any kind of sexual energy coming from you, they will actively avoid you like you're the plague. If you really want a female friend (again, i don't really know why an incel would do this, it's literally torture), just act like a soyboy UPFRONT to immediately disarm her defenses.

Most incels aren't really blackpilled though

Ive had a few low end female friends but their more attractive friends wouldnt acknowledge me as a person or talk to me if we were in a group or anything

I don't believe that you could be genuine friends with a foid. I might be High Tcel but only thing foids invoke in me besides disgust is libido. I would never be friends with a foid even if I was a bluepilled normie.

Hmm, I think that it would depend on the foid and how attractive she is :feelshehe:

At a certain point I think you'd just be gay though