Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are normies jealous of NEETS?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Or else why do normies like to criticize people who are not wagecucking?

They hate us cause they ain’t us

Extremely jealous yes.

cope: the thread

id say its more since they're normie they like people to be normal and follow what every other person does and if you deviate from that they ostracize you

NEET life is such a double edged sword

Normies just hate low value men in general. I guarantee that a foid who is a NEET doesn't receive even 10% of the flak that we would.

Normies just hate low value men in general. I guarantee that a foid who is a NEET doesn't receive even 10% of the flak that we would.
That's true, I've heard a lot of normies talk shit about guys in low status jobs almost just as much as they talk shit about NEETs. And yes, normies fucking hate NEETs

It's Sunday night, the wagies are nearly locked in their cagie again and thus are most ragie.

yes, it's their way of coping. There's no other explanation for their hostility. NEETs are harmless

Foids are the masters of neet bux

Neet is the best

I get £620 a month worth of NEETbux from the British government. It means I can spend every single day in the pub and still have enough for takeaways every night. To those who pay UK taxes, thank you for funding my lifestyle :feelskek::forcedsmile::p:yes:

They are told by capitalist-industrialist kikes who jerk their cutlet dicks to economic growth that not producting any GDP is bad.
NEETing is the best thing you can do, don't pay ANY taxes to the pig system and try to avoid as much tax-paying consumption.

Next step is the incel revolution bra :woke: :fire::fire: :fire: :fire: :fire::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

I remember a guy called me out once on PUAHate and later he admitted to me that he wished he could be NEET but his parents would kick him out if he was. Guess he was projecting what they said to him onto me. He lived alone for a while abroad but was robbed by a prostitute and ran out of money quickly.

People who say they could never be NEET make no sense. You were NEET as a child into your teen years then you retire eventually to live NEET.

Everyone know it's the best life you could ask for but nobody wants to admit it

I want to try a short term neet lifestyle but i don't have the proper funds(im not a mentalcel)

People who say they could never be NEET make no sense. You were NEET as a child into your teen years then you retire eventually to live NEET.

Everyone know it's the best life you could ask for but nobody wants to admit it

I'm sure that if i told my brother that people can actually get a decent amount of money doing nothing he would be as jealous I am. So yes.

They are footing the bill so they despise us. So what? I have no respect for these cucks anyway

Foids hate neets cause it's less benifits for them

They are footing the bill so they despise us. So what? I have no respect for these cucks anyway
Hur svårt är det att NEETa i Sverige?

They hate NEETs because they don't become slaves.
They want others to be like them and get nothing in return for their work

Hur svårt är det att NEETa i Sverige?

"How hard is it to go NEET in Swedistan"

Not hard at all if you're a whaman. Considerably more of a challenge for men. I have an LSS (Lagen om stöd och service till vissa funktionshindrade) diagnosis, the tizm, which helps.

"How hard is it to go NEET in Swedistan"

Not hard at all if you're a whaman. Considerably more of a challenge for men. I have an LSS (Lagen om stöd och service till vissa funktionshindrade) diagnosis, the tizm, which helps.
hur mycket får du i månaden

3000 SEK. Men jag har betalt boende och mat. Så det är fullt tillräckligt.
Är högfungerande autism tillräckligt för att motta sådan lyx

Är högfungerande autism tillräckligt för att motta sådan lyx

Ja, absolut. Det är vad jag har. Men du måste kämpa som FAN för att få hjälp om du har en kuk. Har tappat räkningen på hur många ggr jag varit inlagd på psyket.

Last edited:
Only women are allowed to be NEETs.

Gymb

You'd think they have a job and more responsibilities outside gym life but they dont.
Some even spend years there in robot-mode being 20+ leechers for their parents, waiting for a betabuxxer or chad to replace them financially in exchange for sex. This is the ultimate tutorial-mode life foids can opt to. And they all have access to it thanks to fakeup, surgery and eternal workout.