Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are Normies happy?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I still don't know. Some days I think of course, they have gfs, decent jobs for the most part, good past memories. Others, I remember how often they get cucked, how often their lives are shit immediately out of high school, and how most of them are addicted to vape/weed/etc, alot of them probably couldn't go past one day without hitting the vape.

They fake it to fit into clown world

if they have a gf that they like then yeah they are "happy".Happiness without wanting that which is perfect is a joke ,but in terms of bodily needs the "normies" who because of their genetics can have friends,a steady job and a bitch to cum inside every night are pretty happy when it comes to bodily matters.Thing is most normie males can't get shit.and chad is always going to jump from bitch to bitch so even normie women can't get a relationship unless they "date down"(top kek at this),so unless you consider chad/chadlite/upper tier normie and any women who is 6+ as "normie" then yeah i guess

Friends, gf, good relation with family, decent jobs and degree, i don't know about them but i would be happy in that situation, getting cucked and cheated on is their choice, if a girl cheat on you leave her don't be a bitch and accept it.

They are happy because they don't know the truth.
They are like dogs, they are always happy when their master pets them, even though he looks down on the dog.

Im pretty sure most of them are absolutely miserable. They hide it to fit in

They are happy because they don't know the truth.
They are like dogs, they are always happy when their master pets them, even though he looks down on the dog.
Im pretty sure most of them are absolutely miserable. They hide it to fit in
somewhere between these two. they have to use drugs to cope

It's in between with normie guys pretending to be happier than they are and foids pretending to be more miserable than they are imo
But either way they are happy about the existence of people like us that they can look down on and feel superior to.

It's in between with normie guys pretending to be happier than they are and foids pretending to be more miserable than they are imo
But either way they are happy about the existence of people like us that they can look down on and feel superior to.
True true

Obviously most normies are far better of than we are, but there also is a reason why boomer dad humour relies so heavily on jokes about their fat/ugly/annoying wives.

Only 10% of men truly enjoy life.