Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill are normies cucks?

ah?

• yes

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • hmmm

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
Some of them are but not all of them

Normies are either

Beta bux
Beta cux
Beta lux

some of them not all

Normies = libtards = cucks

Most are cucks. Some are blackpilled so hmmmm

Some are, some aren't.

all cucks are normies, mainly very low tier normies in particular that barely get by. chads/chadlites are too dignified and prestigous in the sexual market to resort to cuckoldry. incels are too ugly or dignified to resort to cuckoldry.

all cucks are normies, mainly very low tier normies in particular that barely get by. chads/chadlites are too dignified and prestigous in the sexual market to resort to cuckoldry. incels are too ugly or dignified to resort to cuckoldry.
disagree

I know couple normies who were their gfs first and they are still together. Soooo there is no way in knowing. Generally speaking most are cucks though I guess

all normies are bullies

Every male who identifies as a feminist is a gigacuck and should be shot for treason to own gender.

any normie who believes that personality > looks is a cuck
Every male who identifies as a feminist is a gigacuck and should be shot for treason to own gender.
it still amazes me how any man can call themselves a feminist in this day and age, where the actual movement itself ( ((( FEMINISM)))) is promoting female supremacy and other female oriented ideas.

Going oral on a roastie that's had multiple cocks in it. Yes, normies are cucks.