Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are normies angry?

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
I think the average normie is a very angry and disgruntled person. But they project that onto us and act like we are the angry ones but we actually have reasons to be angry. They are angry for very shallow and selfish reasons. I am angry because you are trying to take away my right to live

It's just a side effect of normiefags finding out they've been cucked by life. As time goes on, all of the young normies are all gonna turn into cancerous tumors to society just like all of the boomers today

The uploaded file was not an image as expected. STUPID SITE

It's just a side effect of normiefags finding out they've been cucked by life. As time goes on, all of the young normies are all gonna turn into cancerous tumors to society just like all of the boomers today
:yes::yes::yes:

More like frustrated.
Anger is a more focused emotion, but they often lack the awareness to know who they should be angry at.