Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are niggers actually better at fighting?

Are they?

• Total voters
no the average man from the caucasus in Russia can beat the shit out of your average nigger in a hand to hand combat.

They're better at losing control quicker and acting like morons

gun or hand-to-hand?

Niggers are brutal man.

I'd say yes. They have higher T on average and are way more low inhib, which is very important in a fight

Idk but they're definitely better at getting themselves shot

no really but they are low inhib and usually carry weapons
so usually not worth messing with them unless you got weapons as well

Sandniggers honestly shitstomp regular niggers, in terms of strength and iq tbh

Yeah yeah truth
countrys are retarded for letting niggers immigrate they are all low iq and aggressive as fuck good for nothing thats why africa is a fucking mudhut worse than india

in my experience, they don’t know actual fighting or where to strike, they lose their temper and start swinging like a madman, could be easily taken down by someone experienced in wrestling or a martial art

in my experience, they don’t know actual fighting or where to strike, they lose their temper and start swinging like a madman, could be easily taken down by someone experienced in wrestling or a martial art
All they do is do a full body swing and probably gonna lose balance

They are better than me. Thats for sure.

I'd say yes. They have higher T on average and are way more low inhib, which is very important in a fight
Yes, also today's white guys are estrogen filled.

There is a reason they fight in groups and or attack out of nowhere 95% of the time

The answer depends on the training of the nigger and his opponent.

If they're both trained, then the nigger is worse, as their lack of intelligence limits them from improvising well or learning better techniques.

If the fighters are not trained, then the nigger will probably win. This is because of their fundamental difference: their still-prevalent animal instinct. They're aggressive and impulsive, and their display of wild ape almost always intimates the other fighter.

There is a reason they fight in groups and or attack out of nowhere 95% of the time
:yes:
All they know how to do is gang up on people and start throwing haymakers.