Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are negroes stronger than whites ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
Normies think that if there’s ONE thing niggers are better at, it’s physical strength.

What do the data say though ?

I think the strongest builds come from Nordic countries but that’s just a guess

Niggers are estrogenic

i guess the average nigger is stronger

Niggers are faster than whites when it comes to running while most competitive weightlifters and strongmen are white.

I guess strongmen tend to be whites but blacks generally perform better on other sports

Niggers are more athletic, explosive, endurable. When it comes to pure strength i think (certain) whites are stronger. Average nigger would beat the bloody shit out of average white though and there is mental component to that too.

Black Africans are a diverse group. On average I think west africans are very athletic, probably the most athletic in the world alongside certain islander austronesian groups and Abos. OTOH east Africans mog in distance running, but I don't think there's any black subracial group that has both explosive athleticism AND which is good at endurance sports. As for Strongmen sports, Polynesians mog both blacks and whites to oblivion. Tuvalu in total (not even per capita) produces more weightlifters than some white countries with 10+ million people.

No, just faster.

Normies think that if there’s ONE thing niggers are better at, it’s physical strength.

What do the data say though ?

I think the strongest builds come from Nordic countries but that’s just a guess
Blacks don't have brainwashing because no one has ever accused black men of toxic masculinity. They don't have mental blocks for aggression and violence.

nigs are stronger on default but whites have more potential