Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are nature based hobbies and interests more of a stacy, normie and chad thing?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Most niggas into nature shit like hiking, fishing, kayaking, bird watching, plants and bug stuff etc. Most of them seem to be either tall white chads/normies or niggers or lesbian Stacies.

Most niggas into nature shit like hiking, fishing, kayaking, bird watching, plants and bug stuff etc. Most of them seem to be either tall white chads/normies or niggers or lesbian Stacies.
growing you own food is based, planting flowers is gay. bird watching is more old autistic men

No its definitely more of an incel thing I would argue. The normies/chads/stacies like to larp online that they are outdoorsy and shit. But they really aren't.

Seems like it. Incels hobby's always seem to be indoors but I could be wrong maybe their are lots of Incels that go for walks and such I know I do.

plenty here enjoy nature stuff. many normies do. depends where you live too

Copes come in all forms. As long as it's not hurting you and takes your mind off the depression. I'm a cardiocel, I love hiking.
If anything, being passionate about anything makes you look autistic to foids. I've made the mistake of talking about music with foids. I've never seen anyone look so bored.
Foids have no hobbies other than partying. They have no passions other than Chad.

No its definitely more of an incel thing I would argue. The normies/chads/stacies like to larp online that they are outdoorsy and shit. But they really aren't.
Absolutely. Women larp about that stuff online, but all they do when they're not partying or getting fucked by Chad is rot at home, scrolling through Instagram or watching Netflix.

Nah, I’m into nature stuff. My parents have a cabin that has lots of land and I enjoy cutting the grass with the riding mower and all the other stuff. Being into nature just means you are a natural human being who isn’t brainwashed into being imprisoned in a nasty city all your life. The smell of fresh cut grass while your 24 horsepower riding mower is mulching up high grass is another level of pleasure than anything in the city.

No, not at all. Most fisherman and people like that around here are old ugly incel tier guys. Infact, you rarely ever see a real chad or even high tier normie doing real outdoorsy stuff.

Absolutely. Women larp about that stuff online, but all they do when they're not partying or getting fucked by Chad is rot at home, scrolling through Instagram or watching Netflix.
:yes: :yes: :yes:
Exactly. Foids legit only live for social media (Instagram). It's fucking pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back