Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are my posts understandable?

Limitcel

Limitcel

No one is more hated than a incel who says t truth
I've kind of gone crazy over the last few years of being alone I'm not sure how a language works anymore
I just give my thoughts in random words but certain things are very difficult to describe, like the fact that I think incels are only semi-real (not in the sense that rejected people don't exist but that incels are almost like ghosts in this world)
If my posts seem like an attempt to be an intellectual or poet, as some have already pointed out, it's because I dissociated myself from my humanity a few years ago and have been using other writers to represent myself.

I've kind of gone crazy over the last few years of being alone I'm not sure how a language works anymore
I just give my thoughts in random words but certain things are very difficult to describe, like the fact that I think incels are only semi-real (not in the sense that rejected people don't exist but that incels are almost like ghosts in this world)
If my posts seem like an attempt to be an intellectual or poet, as some have already pointed out, it's because I dissociated myself from my humanity a few years ago and have been using other writers to represent myself.
You could use ChatGPT to represent you.

Kill all niggers.