Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are my expectations for a man reasonable?

Requirement for mens on the dating market

Requirement for foids on the dating market: exist

• Good with communication & empathy
im already fucked fml

Isn't there a website somewhere that will tell you how many people exist that meet certain criteria you put into it? Anyway, jfl, it sounds like she's looking for a pet, not a bf.

Requirement for mens on the dating market

Requirement for foids on the dating market: exist

that min height is impossibly low, so I call bs

also, knees weak, palms are sweaty lol

these requirements are still miles better for anyone but spergy mentalcels, mang
lifefuel for nt white/mixed manlets and the like

spergy mentalcels
Spergy mentalcel here reporting for duty :feelsYall:

I'm beyond tired of these lists of requirements women have. Why is it so hard for foidtards to just try to find someone to match with without any preconceptions and then call it a deal instead of putting it on paper and ticking some boxes?

And they will literally all list what a perfect man is like and how he looks and not realize they're being delusional.

They all think they're special, ugh... :feelsUnreal: so of course they all want the very best and will not settle for less.

I'm freaking tired of living.

Spergy mentalcel here reporting for duty :feelsYall:

I'm beyond tired of these lists of requirements women have. Why is it so hard for foidtards to just try to find someone to match with without any preconceptions and then call it a deal instead of putting it on paper and ticking some boxes?

And they will literally all list what a perfect man is like and how he looks and not realize they're being delusional.

They all think they're special, ugh... :feelsUnreal: so of course they all want the very best and will not settle for less. Freaking tired of living.
listen, chico
those requirements are bullshit anyway, she's looking for a docile provider who gets starfish sex every once in a while
none of these requirements matter if you look good enough, these are just her beta standards and while they're fairly low in terms of looks (hence why i say they're much lower than normal, most women don't want a ltn manlet beta) the man she picks will still get starfished at best

Not religious?
Get out of here with your heresy

Just from reading that list, you can tell she's fat, ugly, and has a 0% chance of landing a chad. This is a future cat lady's last ditch desperate attempt to fight off dying in loneliness.

She's just now starting to scratch the surface of the incel experience, but of course, that isn't true, because she can just pull up a dating app and have male attention in a matter of moments, and male touch, sex and affection in a matter of a day or less.

:feelsclown:

Jbs don't care about that stuff. They just want someone who looks good, is young and NT.