Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are muslim foids less degenerate than western ones? (In the west)

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Sometimes when i go grocery shopping there is a muslim cashier foid wearing a hijab who works there. It's not very common where i live so i'm curious if they are any different. I always get the impression that she's less degenerate than all the western fake-tanned foids working there maybe because of the hijab.

(A couple of hundred years ago foids were forced to wear similar head dresses in Europe). She's in her early 20s or so.

Are muslim foids less affected by degeneracy in the western world or is she just virtue signaling and wants to look more traditional, but behind closed doors she has the same mentality of a western foid. Awalt?

I've also seen examples of Christian foids who are degenerate.

I’m willing to bet on AWALT

European muslim Foids are most degenerate tbh.

Ragheads are fucking degenerates, doesnt matter where they live

In general they're the same. In public, they'd pull the conservative card, in private...
Their family used to keep them in check.
You know it's over when their brothers are slacking around and let them to be sluts.

In general they're the same. In public, they'd pull the conservative card, in private...
Their family used to keep them in check.
You know it's over when their brothers are slacking around and let them to be sluts.

Muslims love cousin marriage.

They don't have the chance to be degenerates tbh