Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Muslim and Christian women hornier from having to wait until marriage for sex and not being able to masturbate? Assuming they follow the rules

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Uff, imagine all that pent up sexual energy. Not being allowed to masturbate, can’t have sex motherfucka. God damn, can you imagine how on fire their pussies are? Their vaginas are probably punching them. I bet it wouldn’t be hard to make them cum at all, all the pent up energy from over the years, not blown out like all these only fans whores out here. As soon you stick it in that little Arab cunt she lets out a Muslim moan. Damn, and don’t even get me started on Christians. Their horniness is probably something to behold once you get them in bed, man I’d love a taste of the forbidden fruit.

Least horny @Clavicus Vile post

the religious ones prob get married young. women obsessed with education and delaying marriage tend to be whores

This is lifefuel as a muslimcel ngl. I might be able to ascend with arranged marriage, and maybe the whore won’t hate me!

Well, think about it.
She hasn’t had sex up until this point, despite plenty of opportunities.

Maybe, she is just not a very sexual foid.

Maybe, once you marry her, she will see sex as just for making children….not just for pleasure.

But, I don’t know for sure, these are just some thoughts that came to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back