Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are most of the world's blackpilled incels here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
From my observations, we never exceed more than 200 active users on our forum. We know that there are many incels in denial out there so my question is:

Are most of the world's blackpilled incels on this forum or are there many more out there?

Wizards can be found every everywhere

No. There are tons of blackpilled people on tiktok though.

Last edited:
No, we're a niche group of chronically online people. I'm guessing a majority of blackpilled incels live their lives doing their own things without knowing about the existence of this site.

What i noticed that blackpilled guys outside of this place is they had one or two shitty relationships they often talk about, its probably true for this place also but they keep quiet because of the :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

What i noticed that blackpilled guys outside of this place is they had one or two shitty relationships they often talk about, its probably true for this place also but they keep quiet because of the :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Speak for urself