Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are most normies obese/skinnyfat ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Slavo-asiatic manlet untermenschcel
★★★★★
It's honestly rare to see a normie with a lean physique , most of them eat garbage food all the time. They are not even fat because of sedentary lifestyle since they go out all the time but have zero clueness regarding their food portions.

I'd say most of them are skinny fat.

They also literally have no clue on how to deal with traumatic events in life so they start eating a lot to cope with whatever situation they are in.

Incels are much better at coping with traumatizing events in life since we've been abused, humiliated and stomped since an early age.

Whatever life throws at us we've seen worse honestly especially during our childhood. I myself am emotionally numb not to sound edgy or anything but so much trauma stunted my brain. I barely feel anything.

It's honestly rare to see a normie with a lean physique , most of them eat garbage food all the time. They are not even fat because of sedentary lifestyle since they go out all the time but have zero clueness regarding their food portions.

They also literally have no clue on how to deal with traumatic events in life so they start eating a lot to cope with whatever situation they are in.

Incels are much better at coping with traumatizing events in life since we've been abused, humiliated and stomped since an early age.

Whatever life throws at us we've seen worse honestly especially during our childhood. I myself am emotionally numb not to sound edgy or anything but so much trauma stunted my brain. I barely feel anything.
Normals are forced to look for a defamine, since they can only get betabucks or marriage, where their wife will be fucked by Tyrons and Chads and he can't do anything about it, since divorce will mean financial death for him.

Yes. They're too retarded to count calories.

Unfortunately, people treat gluttony more leniently than drug addiction or alcoholism, although the principle of operation is the same for everyone.

In America, this is the case

Yes. They're too retarded to count calories.
the easiest thing in the world is not getting fat. But normies drink shit ton of alcohol most of their calories come from fast food goyslop and alcohol.

Or they smoke weed and then eat their entire fridge then complain about gaining weight JFL! I want to do a water fast knowing I am capable of it just to mog obese normscum.

this is truly one of the ways normies cope with.
The life of normals is no better than the life of an incel, he also pays money for sex, like incels for a prostitute, only there it happens through domestic prostitution in the form of marriage.

The life of normals is no better than the life of an incel, he also pays money for sex, like incels for a prostitute, only there it happens through domestic prostitution in the form of marriage.
its even worse because normies are more prone to getting addicted to gambling, alcohol, drugs meanwhile incels are too high-inhib.