Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are most neets just autistic?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
There’s no way going years without working could be considered normal, the normies reach their milestones so damn fast. They get their first kiss at 12 - 13, lose their virginity at 14 - 15, they get their first job and their driving permit at 16. And by 18 they have plenty of job experience and if their parents are wealthy then they even have a car, then they’re off to college.

Yet many neets are in their 30s and have never even worked not even one part time job or even held hands with a girl once and don’t have a driving license or any form of extra education. And many can’t function in any job that require too much socially such as myself, or else I shut down, hence why I lost my last job a year ago.

I don't think most neets are but autistic people are most definitely over-represented in that group.

Both the job market and housing market are completely broken so I wouldn't be surprised to see completely normal people being neets.