Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are most indians blackpilled or bluepilled?

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Ik this is kind of a weird question but hear me out lmao. I know a lot of indians live overseas, but where I live, there's not many of them unfortunately. I think they tend to go to english speaking countries mostly due to their english knowledge, I guess.

However, I have great respect for indians due to incel forums, but not really any concept of what they're like outside of that, since as I said there's not a big indian population here. I'm now working with a remote team with indians in it at my job, and they're good people (unlike my boss who is a retard), but idk anything personal about them, could be gigacucks. If I drop a hint like "it's over" or "jfl" or something like that, is there a chance they'll be currycels and get it, or could it backfire? :waitwhat::waitwhat:

Curries are often bluepilled. Only a few are black pulled and post here. @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel

bluepilled as fuck

They are mostly bluepilled and pretty low iq.

that's disappointing tbh lmao

Curries are often bluepilled. Only a few are black pulled and post here. @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel

Yes i agree. Curryland prolly has the highest number of incels in the world and yet the lowest representation here. Too many bluepilled morons who end up roping or betabuxxing.

they are bluepilled foid worshippers

Yes i agree. Curryland prolly has the highest number of incels in the world and yet the lowest representation here. Too many bluepilled morons who end up roping or betabuxxing.
Is betabuxxing still possible in curryland?

Is betabuxxing still possible in curryland?

Thats what arranged marriages are for. If you have a lot of money, you can get an attractive curry foid wholl give you starfish sex. If not, youll prolly end up with a fatty.

Most bluepilled nation on the planet. India if you ask me is one of the most saddest place on earth.

If most curries are incel, then why is does India have like the second-largest population in the world, soon to surpass China? Besides, there are various ethnic groups in India.

If most curries are incel, then why is does India have like the second-largest population in the world, soon to surpass China? Besides, there are various ethnic groups in India.

Betabuxxing, thats why. Curries have no concept of female affection or validation. Its all about P in V. I guess it works for them. "Validation" seems to be a western concept after all.

Thats what arranged marriages are for. If you have a lot of money, you can get an attractive curry foid wholl give you starfish sex. If not, youll prolly end up with a fatty.
Rather have starfish sex with nonwhale than incel

Rip. How old would the foid be?

Depends on money. Iam 32. I could go as low as 24 if i had a lot of money. 28 if i had some money. Currently getting divorced foids older than iam coz no money.

What a question....they are of course mostly bluepilled

Indians definitely
But what about arabs and other muslins?

bluepilled. I am curry and 95% of curries I have known were bluepilled. Only small percent truly realize their inherent racial disadvantage

I see bluepillers tbh

Indians tend to be very Beta and blue pilled

Pakistanis are thug maxed dark triads

Indians much nicer but nice doesn't wet vaginas.

Indians tend to be very Beta and blue pilled

Pakistanis are thug maxed dark triads

Indians much nicer but nice doesn't wet vaginas.
cope, it does if it's chad being nice

cope, it does if it's chad being nice

It doesn't matter what Chad does though is the point there

Indians are put into the nice guy category and have no halo like the blacks do.

It's same in any place in the world, most people are bluepilled, because the constant feminist narratives are shoved by the society and government does similar propaganda to make the population "civilized".

more foid worship == more civil

Bluepilled definitely. At least the ones I've met

They're either full on :bluepill: or full on :blackpill:. There is no middle ground.

It's same in any place in the world, most people are bluepilled, because the constant feminist narratives are shoved by the society and government does similar propaganda to make the population "civilized".

more foid worship == more civil
shit man