Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment are most incels high IQ?

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
just an experiment, unfortunantely I'm ugly and low IQ but the rest of us might be high iq

We are genetically inferior, we are supposed to be low IQ but there are outliers

Looks and intelligence are correlated

I'd say it's about the same as the average population. A healthy mix of smart and stupid.

having so much free time being high iq should be the least you could do for your parents tbh
now if they are fucking cunts thats debatable

We are a multitude of people, so I would assume that we have an even spread of IQ points between us

I'm not high IQ either, I'd say most of us are above average. Probably in the 105-120 range. IQ scores are only relevant in the US no one else uses that shit

No we aren’t high IQ we just think we are high IQ honestly. Most of us “smart” people have IQs of 110 which just barely above average of 100. That extra 10 IQ points does you dirty though. Makes you extremely depressed

Compared to normies I'd say so. Incels tend to be open-minded and back up claims with facts and statistics, a prime example is the truth behind the blackpill. Normies, on the other hand, would do anything as long as they are right and it fits society's agenda.

No, but keep in mind that since puahate there have been tall attractive people that agree with us and post on incel forums.

Looks and intelligence are not correlated, because human intelligence is an accident and evolution doesn’t are about it.

IQ rates of incels vary as much as non-incels.

IQ on this forum varies from extreme low (people who believe in JBW, for example) to extreme high (people who post thoughtful philosophy, original research, etc).

nah seems average

I'm pretty intelligent in most things. I educate myself and read about things.

Yes bro. 12 digits IQ here. :feelsokman:

Stephen Hawking was a retard, any random australian surfer could have had his career ngl. :feelstastyman:
cope, stephen hawking was an outlier so are many high IQcels here. those australian surfers don't seem like intellectuals because they don't cram their faces into books nor do they have any time to study when they're too busy slaying

cope, stephen hawking was an outlier so are many high IQcels here. those australian surfers don't seem like intellectuals because they don't cram their faces into books nor do they have any time to study when they're too busy slaying
Cope, if you look at university professors, they are generally beta looking males who can only fuck low tier becky students thanks to their overwhelming statut and money.

Cope, if you look at university professors, they are generally beta looking males who can only fuck low tier becky students thanks to their overwhelming statut and money.
credits and grades!=intelligence.low tier men achieve high grades in academia because they are too busy cramming their faces into books and studying, same goes for many ricecels and currycels. chad wouldn't be lagging behind if he put the same effort into school.
and yet chad still gets the good jobs lined up for him anyway

Last edited:
credits and grades!=intelligence.low tier men achieve high grades in academia because they are too busy cramming their faces into books and studying, same goes for many ricecels and currycels. chad wouldn'y be lagging behind if he put the same effort into school.
and yet chad still gets the good jobs lined up for him anyway
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::fire::fire::fire:

Despite how low iq I am I am still able to see reality for what it is, yet people 10 times smarter than me refuse to believe it.

95 I.Q. Shit genes comes in packages laddie :cryfeels::cryfeels:

ugly people use their brain to get a good social position while chads use good looks.
that doesn't mean incels are more intelligent though.

I think that incels have an IQ slightly above average, if taken in aggregate. The blackpill conditions towards (forced) logical thinking, so I would expect that IQ gets a small increase by routinely using reasoning skills vs cucked mental processing.

You have to be high IQ to accept you are incel. Most people would be like "im a 30 year old virgin but at least Im not an incel"

We are high IQ enough to realize the truth about female nature, how rigged the dating game is, and how things like looks, height, and race will determine your outcome in life.

In general most incels are probably average or slightly below average IQ. A deformed organism will rarely have a well-developed brain.

Some of the autists here will have a high score on a Stanford-Binet test. But when the brain is autistic, this IQ doesn´t matter for success or happiness in life.

Last edited:
Most people here fail at basic physics,math and chemistry,it's impossible to talk about certain topics in this site so I have to force myself to interact with normalfaggots or just watch videos/browse dead forums.

Probably average if not slightly below average.

Difficult to say. I have a brain lesion(Low PIQ) and high VIQ(110+).

screenshot-from-2022-02-01-18-43-09-png.570141

screenshot-from-2022-02-01-18-42-11-png.570142

screenshot-from-2022-02-01-18-38-29-png.570143

Looks and intelligence are not correlated, because human intelligence is an accident and evolution doesn’t are about it.

IQ rates of incels vary as much as non-incels.

IQ on this forum varies from extreme low (people who believe in JBW, for example) to extreme high (people who post thoughtful philosophy, original research, etc).

Sounds about right.

Those "smart" people who can't see reality might not actually be that intelligent. They might have got far in our system on memory alone, which is not intelligence.

The average female seems quite a bit more intelligent than males in academic settings, due to their results on assignments or tests, but they really aren't.

We are smarter than foids for sure but i think it's a mix like normies and chad.

I am fairly high IQ. Formerly 137 (at age 17), now 120 IQ.

There are exceptions like high IQ Chads such as Arnold Schwarzenegger (140 IQ) and Donald Trump (145 IQ) — yet Arnold hates Donald so much Arnold even said he fantasizes about beating up Donald in one of these interviews in a magazine publication years ago.

I read that poverty shrinks brain in terms of diminishing intelligence, and since I’m always ugly (no longer handsome just 15 years ago or so) and perpetually often NEET (wageslave loser) welfare addict poor as a clowncel/mentalcel, I guess that’s true.

Ted Kaczynski, for example, is very high IQ. There are studies that prove that the more intelligent men are (usually white), the likely such smarter men suffer incel life.

Also, left-handed men are said to be unstable and capable of roping. I’m left-handed since I learned how to draw and write ABC’s.

Oh well, we are truly fucked.

Welcome to Idiocracy. :feelsUgh:

Go Russia! :dab:

Russia might be the savior of this sick world with the nukes to wipe out the vile, braggadocious (always beaming and blissful having steady relationship and getting laid all the time), proudly ignorant and arrogant (supercilious) normies as the marching morons. :society:

View: https://youtu.be/sP2tUW0HDHA

Last edited: